• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!
Oh wow! Big congrats to you. I know you've been looking for these for a while now. So, fingers crossed!........so, ummm, since it looks like you may be getting one now, that means the next one should be mine, right? Yes? I like to get siggy pins, too :) Just sayin :p Anyhoo, crossing fingers and waiting to hear good news for ya!

Oh wow! Big congrats to you. I know you've been looking for these for a while now. So, fingers crossed!........so, ummm, since it looks like you may be getting one now, that means the next one should be mine, right? Yes? I like to get siggy pins, too :) Just sayin :p Anyhoo, crossing fingers and waiting to hear good news for ya!

haha thanks Nikki! They haven't received the pin yet (they should be getting it in a trade) but if they manage to get it then I will definitely try my hardest to trade for it and if I can get it, the next one is definitely up for grabs haha xD

Thanks guys! This is quite the nailbiter since I am in talks for 2 other signature pins at the moment as well AND I have one on its way, none of the 3 being this BatB one too ^_^

We are still waiting for it to come in the mail. Then I told Angie I want $1M for it!

Okay Dr. Evil lol

tumblr_lq55t6IXLl1qfjko2o1_r1_500.gif

Now I feel like editing the thread title to "Waiting to find out if I may have found it!" but that is too long haha xD

Sorry to keep you waiting.... I just hate setting up trades for pins I don't even have in hand yet. Should be here by the end of the week though :)

I completely understand and I'm the same way ^_^ I still am in a state of "doesn't feel like I'm actually getting it." Heck, the feeling that Marissa is holding Sleeping Beauty for me just set into effect a little while ago so I'm still in this O___O "wooooow" state haha

Now I'm gonna wait patiently (or try to) for the rest of the week in hopes that I'll see the "Notifications: 1" tab soon ^_^ Thanks again Darris and Angie!!!

I was looking through my old Latest Threads today and realized that I had never officially closed this one. Well, the good news is, today I officially received the SB Stained Glass from Marisa so I am finally done. My grail of all grails set is complete and I am ecstatic!

photo_zpsf751c3a9.jpg

Don't they just look wonderful together. Special thanks have to be given to (in no specific order) zoelovespins, disneygirl333, docfish2u, beeatingu, Rocke01, Rasputin, and MotherKnowsBest.

Thank you guys so much ^_^ I am just ridiculously happy right now haha xD Definitely made up for the mess that the PTDs kind of put me in (kind of, it's a mix of happiness that the PTDs are awesome, but sadness that it's gonna be hard getting some of them).

YAY!!!

This thread is officially closed.

jil3pc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back