Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Sales' started by kupo1121, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kupo1121

kupo1121 Master Pin Synthesizer

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I know this is a stretch, but I figured I'd make a thread about it anyways because I rarely see much talk about them on these forums.

Anyways, this set of pins has always been my most wanted set of pins out of them all (with the Little Mermaid pin being my most wanted pin of all pins in existence) and I know this is doubtful, but I was hoping some people could help me out looking for this set :) The set is composed of the below 6 pins:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pin 64450: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Ariel & Eric) OBTAINED!!!
    Pin 64451: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Belle and Prince) OBTAINED!!!Pin 64539: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Snow White and Prince) OBTAINED!!!
    Pin 64540: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Cinderella and Prince Charming) OBTAINED!!!
    Pin 64541: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip)
    OBTAINED!!!
    Pin 64542: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Giselle and Robert) OBTAINED!!!

Aren't they amazing?!?!?
    [​IMG]

The reason I posted this in the Sale/Wanted Thread is because I'm fairly new to pin trading, so I was really hoping to buy these pins. Feel free to look at my traders but I know I don't have anything worth trading for the higher wanted ones (Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty). If you know anyone who has any one of these (or even better, the full set!!!) please let me know and I'd love to work something out for a fair price. The whole set recently sold on Ebay for $220 in case you need a reference for how much the whole set might cost or around there :)

Thank you so much for reading and any help would be appreciated!

P.S. If anyone can even offer me names of people they traded theirs too as well, I'd love to go and ask those people. I am so smitten by these pins it is really unhealthy -__- If it weren't for my pin budget, I can guarantee I'd have dropped $500 or more for them all.

At this rate, I'm almost willing to say that all 6 of these pins are my top 6 grails, with the Stitch pins coming in starting at 7 or after.

Lastly, if anyone ever does see this set on sale somewhere else, please notify me effective immediately so I can see about them. Thanks again everyone!!!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  2. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    377   0   1

Just traded my LM pin for the BATB pin, would love to own them both but I have more love for BATB :)
    Good luck on your search! :)

3. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

When did the whole set sell on ebay for $220 and how did I miss that?! Typically BatB and TLM sell for about $100 each with the other princesses going for $50-60 each.

4. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I know O__O It was only about a month ago...PM me and I'll send you the link, I talked to the seller already and they before that put up Enchanted, Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty up individually for $35 each and nobody bought them, so then they put up all 6 for $220 -__- I don't know how I missed them :facepalm:

I'd easily be willing to pay around $300 for them all. I know Snow White and Cinderella go for around $50 each, Enchanted most recently sold for around $60 and then Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid sold for around $100 each. Sleeping Beauty hasn't been sold recently alone for me to know what they are around.

5. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

P.S. If anyone can even offer me names of people they traded theirs too as well, I'd love to go and ask those people. I am so smitten by these pins it is really unhealthy -__- If it weren't for my pin budget, I can guarantee I'd have dropped $500 or more for them all.

At this rate, I'm almost willing to say that all 6 of these pins are my top 6 grails, with the Stitch pins coming in starting at 7 or after.

Lastly, if anyone ever does see this set on sale somewhere else, please notify me effective immediately so I can see about them. Thanks again everyone!!!

6. disneygirl333

disneygirl333 Gif Enchantress

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Well, right now, the sleeping beauty one is up for $98.50 or best offer and son whit is listed for around $80. I will keep looking for you, though!

7. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Thanks you for those disneygirl :) The Sleeping Beauty one doesn't usually retail for $100 but a bit lower (around $60-$70) and the person won't go that low so I'm going to wait this one out for the next batch. I also know a place that is selling Snow White for $50 and Cinderella for $65 (which I'm heavily considering right now).

I really want to buy the whole set as I find it is much cheaper that way (as buying in bulk usually is) but I am starting to doubt finding the whole set together. I've PM'd the few people who had the full set available on Pinpics about it, but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I'm really searching for these pins right now. Any help at all is appreciated !! I do mean it!

8. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I'll admit, this is my first time bumping a thread. I've never done it before, so many questions are running through my head:

1) How does one exactly "bump"?
    2) Is it against the law to bump in such a fashion?
    3) What if I get sent to jail because my bump is deemed illegal?
    4) How many seconds to I have to make a run for it and become a fugitive of the law before they catch up with me and try to take me in under "Wrongful Bumping"?
    5) What is the bail and sentence for bumping usually?

Despite all these risks I have decided that these pins are worth it...and thus I shall

[​IMG]

9. beeatingu

beeatingu Queen of the Banned

Rating - 90.7%
    49   5   0

Actually Matt you are wrong! Sleeping beauty SOLD for 80.
    How do I know? My sister bought it LOL
    I just traded for the Cinderella today!
    I need Giselle and Snow!
    Best of luck to you!
    These have been my fave complete set!!

10. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

The Sleeping Beauty pin also didn't sell for $35 lol I don't know how that happened, the pin along was up for auction starting bid at $34.95 and nobody bid on it -__- I can PM you the link to it if you want :(

11. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    203   0   0

My little sister has this set, and its really beautiful! The pins are a great size and the colors are pretty rad!

12. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

When you say "little" I'm imaging a 5-year old having this pin set haha Congrats to her and if she ever doesn't want it or any pin in the set, please PM me, I'd love to work out something :)

13. mybabykelly

Rating - 100%
    203   0   0

Lol she's 12, but little compared to me :p And I'll definitely let you know if she ever has a change of heart. As of now its her favorite set. Best of luck to you and if I ever get another set I'll definitely keep you posted.

14. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Out of curiosity, did you get them when they were first released? If not, she is a great Pin Trader Jr. lol xD And I doubt she'll have a change of heart, but if she ever does on any of them...I'm going to keep bumping this thread until I get them all so you'll probably still remember me :)

15. zoelovespins

zoelovespins It's pronounced Zo-ee.

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

This legit made me lol. And you know I need the rest of them too. If I find a co op I'll let you know of course :)

16. mybabykelly

Rating - 100%
    203   0   0

I wish we would have bought them when they were first released. Sadly I hate to ebay them :p I bought them within the last two years. Price wise, I bought them for:

Ariel- $85 BIN
    Belle- $55 at auction
    Snow White- $35 at auction
    Cinderella- $30 BIN
    Sleeping Beauty- Traded

I haven't kept up with the recent pricing trends though.

17. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I'll admit, I try haha xD Also, if anyone sees this we should definitely do a co-op or whoever buys them can just sell the ones they don't need to us here on this forum for a fair price :)

Wow that pricing is amazing!! Apparently BatB, Snow White and Cinderella still go for around those prices but a bit higher, and LM goes for around $100 but Sleeping Beauty and Enchanted I have no idea anymore. They both have went for as low as $30 and as high as $80...how long ago were these prices, do you remember kelly?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  18. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

EDIT: Double posted (please delete, my refreshed page said that mybabykelly posted after me but apparently not)

19. beeatingu

Rating - 90.7%
    49   5   0

MUST GET GISELLE!!! LOL she has been a pain for me :(

20. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Don't want this thread falling to the second page just yet...so I'll save it and resurrect it from the dead!!! Using all of our power, I shall...bump!

[​IMG]

21. zoelovespins

zoelovespins It's pronounced Zo-ee.

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

Are you getting the Snow White one? Are you are you? :D

22. Merryweather

Merryweather Active Member

Rating - 100%
    408   0   0

I have seen one complete set sell last month on the bay for $220. I already have 3 of them for Ariel, Belle & SB, but I still felt bad to miss it. Ugh ... pin greed!

23. beeatingu

Rating - 90.7%
    49   5   0

Snow white is mine! Back off vato!! Haha
    I need two more! It's KILLING ME!!!!!

Good luck Matt! I keep hijacking the thread! Sorry ^__^

24. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I'm okay with that lol, it helps to bump the thread to spread the word to others that I am really looking for them! :D

25. kupo1121

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

In all the excitement of the Rapunzel PTD, I completely forgot to bump my grail pins!!!

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.