• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after some serious negotiation, I have scored my first 2 Stained Glass Princess and Prince Pins!!!! Both Snow White and Cinderella are on their way to me now! I would like to thank heyyouwannatrade, Merida60, zoelovespins, beeatingu, and everyone else who helped me find these pins. I can't wait and I will definitely post pictures when I get them! The easiest ones are down...4 more to go ;D

I brought the cinderella one off of ebay a while ago (can't remember how much for exactly but I remember it was way over the odds...) and I just love it! They are really quite big in size and the designs are gorgeous! I'm on the hunt for the Beauty and the Beast one for my Belle collection :) I hope you manage to find the ones you're looking for! :)

Yes! So exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures :)
Will keep an eye out for you :)

Don't worry, I will definitely post pictures when I get them :)

I'm on the hunt for the Beauty and the Beast one for my Belle collection :) I hope you manage to find the ones you're looking for! :)

Good luck on the Beauty and the Beast one :) It seems most people on these forums are looking for that one out of them all (I'm on the hunt for Little Mermaid more than anything). If you see any of the pins for sale or trade, please let me know because there is at least one person on these forums looking for every pin in the set :) I know off the top of my head, here is a checklist I've kept mentally so far:

kupo1121 wants: The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Enchnated
zoelovespins wants: Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Enchanted, Cinderella, Snow White
beeatingu wants: Enchanted, Snow White
starry_solo: Beauty and the Beast, Enchanted, Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella
peterpanfan wants: Beauty and the Beast

That is just in case anyone sees one of them they know who they can contact :)

Last edited:
Don't worry, I will definitely post pictures when I get them :)

Good luck on the Beauty and the Beast one :) It seems most people on these forums are looking for that one out of them all (I'm on the hunt for Little Mermaid more than anything). If you see any of the pins for sale or trade, please let me know because there is at least one person on these forums looking for every pin in the set :) I know off the top of my head, here is a checklist I've kept mentally so far:

kupo1121 wants: The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Enchnated
zoelovespins wants: Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Enchanted, Cinderella, Snow White
beeatingu wants: Enchanted, Snow White
peterpanfan wants: Beauty and the Beast

That is just in case anyone sees one of them they know who they can contact :)

Hey, you forgot about me! I want all, but in order, Belle, Giselle, Ariel, Aurora, Snow, Cinderella!

Bump from yesterday??? (I was busy all day and didn't get to log on yesterday so hopefully this can count for then :) )

bump.gif

bump

I came home from the marathon yesterday and I was so tired and low and behold Snow White and Cinderella were here!!! I'll post pictures of them shortly but I won't take them off the OP as I know other people are looking for them and hopefully we can help each other out :)

tumblr_mf4tlhTOes1rjh9sho1_500.gif

Okay, so while right now I'm still actively seeking out the Lilo and Stitch BT pin, I'm still very focused on this set ^_^

bump

and now that I'm good today I should have pictures up shortly!

EDIT: Just realized that I technically bumped twice in one day >_< but the lasted time I bumped was at 12:30 am...I thought it was yesterday when I was typing it, I must have looked at the clock lol so Eastern Time it was twice in one day, but Western Time it wasn't???

Last edited:
bump, I uploaded the photos for the Snow White and Cinderella stained glass pins in my main pin collection thread (Kupo's Pin-thesis Shop) in the Pin Collection section of the boards. If anyone knows anything about these pins let me know, I don't need you to have the pins but if you know someone who might be able to give me more info on where I can find the remaining 4 I need for a decent price, let me know ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back