• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally finished the hardest princess set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally finished the hardest princess set!!

erikr

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey DPF,

So I just got back from WDW and had a great time at the Gala. Made some great trades and saw a bunch of old friends.

But after over a year or trying to finish this set of six, it finally happened.. :naughty:
10636090_329260140580586_6886392675244441371_n.jpg

And here are some other nice ones I got:

10629779_329260167247250_7046200077730181734_n.jpg

-Erik

Wow, some amazing pins there, and congratulations on completing the set, they are beautiful pins.

I was nice meeting you (and thanks for letting me get in line ;))!

AHH! That was you!? Had no idea lol. But it was meeting you guys! If for some reason you guys still have that designer & I'll have better traders, let me know! ;D

AHH! That was you!? Had no idea lol. But it was meeting you guys! If for some reason you guys still have that designer & I'll have better traders, let me know! ;D

Haha!! Alexander I think still does. He is on DPF as aggellert if you want to get in touch with him. Hope to see you at the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back