• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally Going To Be An Active Participant Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Going To Be An Active Participant Again

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey all! :)

I know it has been quite some time since I have been on and active, but I am finally coming back!

While unpacking from my move and hanging my Jessica collection I obtained before the dissarray, I started missing all my friends, new people to meet and the hobby itself! It made me start longing to submerge myself back into the life, :lol:! While I still need to focus on finding local friends, I figure why avoid my ones here and something I enjoy! I do not see myself adding any pins to my collection for quite some time, but I should not let that keep me from the forums either! :) I miss you all, and the discussions and just the knowledge! Lol! I know nothing that has been happening; no knowledge on events, the fundraiser I missed, releases(until NOW with this new Jessica jumbo set, ugh, always such great pins SO far away at such bad times, ha ha! I will survive ;) ) and anything else that happened over the past six months or so!!! :)

I apologize for my absence for so long, but I feel in many ways it was necessary. I apologize on missing SO many RAK attacks and really hope to be able to get back at it soon! I hope everyone has been well and has had a prosperous new year thus far! :D

Hope to chat with you soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back