• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Find rapunzel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find rapunzel!

Adam20cali

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Everybody is a winner. There will be 30 spots to choose from. You can buy as many spots as you want, but all of the spots need to be sold to complete the game. I have the pins already numbered in a sealed packaged. Just comment on what spot you want and once you pay I will mark your name next to a number.
Each spot will cost $25.00 PayPal only. Please send it as a gift
$2.50
Shipping in the US and $5.00 for international.
We ask payments be sent right away.
We will send info for payment after you pick a number.

:wiggle: Pins are Disney Shopping LE 250 , Disney Auctions LE 1000's on card,:wiggle:
:wiggle:Hong Kong, Club 33, WDI LE 300, Lots of DSF LE 300's And few other LE goodies:wiggle:

20130202_185800_zps9afcc7f3.jpg

2. Underworld (Paid)
7. Underworld (Paid)

19. Spectroman (Paid)

Last edited:
Wow there's a few pins here I so want...reminder to come back later. Hopefully it will still be available in about a week.

You might wanna edit; your subject line made me think that the game was sold out. Some people might not be clicking because of that!

Is this one of those games where each pin has already been assigned a number or will people be allowed to pick which pin they want? For example, if your number gets pick first you get the first pick, the person whose number gets picked second has second pick, and so on.

Is this one of those games where each pin has already been assigned a number or will people be allowed to pick which pin they want? For example, if your number gets pick first you get the first pick, the person whose number gets picked second has second pick, and so on.

The pins are already sealed with a number.

Since only 2 people of all whom entered this raffle we have decided to put it to a close. We will be back with a bigger and better auction! Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back