• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finding Dory Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding Dory Merchandise

JustKeepSwimming

The Ocean Is Calling
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I know the movie is still a little ways off, and I don't even know how much merch will be released, but I thought my favorite deserved her own merchandise thread for her movie. :D
So far I've seen a junior novelization, essential guide, and the typical reader books for pre-order on Amazon.
There is a tsum tsum collection rumored for some time before the movie is released, including a media and large Dory. I also see as minis: Nemo, Marlin, Dory, and Bruce. There are to be some new characters in Finding Dory, so I'm sure they may have tsums too. A preview photo has been seen:
t7h6qh.jpg

I'll continue posting merchandise for Little Blue as I find it. :wiggle:

Last edited:
Pixar is my main fandom, so I'll be keeping up with this! The only merch I know of being released so far are Dory - themed cereal and mac & cheese. I read that new characters include an octopus, whale shark, and Beluga Whale, so they will most likely get some merch.

Gosh I keep forgetting that this movie comes out this year! Finding Nemo is one of my absolute favorite Pixar films, so I will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.

I really want to get my hands on the figure set, eraser set, stationary, and Hank and Crush plushes to add to my Pixar collection! Super excited for this movie.

The pin set is adorable but a bit to much money for me. I love the Hank plush and think I may pick him up. As for Dory if I get a plush of her it's going to be from Build a Bear I like theirs better than the Disney stores

Does anyone know if the Finding Dory Jenny mini bean bag plush from the Disney Store has been recalled?? Its nowhere to be found at my local disney stores or walt disney world (i live close to the parks) I find it crazy for that particular character to be sold out everywhere.

Does anyone know if the Finding Dory Jenny mini bean bag plush from the Disney Store has been recalled?? Its nowhere to be found at my local disney stores or walt disney world (i live close to the parks) I find it crazy for that particular character to be sold out everywhere.

I'm actually wondering the same thing. Charlie is in stock pretty much everywhere but Jenny is impossible to find. The US Disney Store has also never released the baby Dory plush.

I think I know why Jenny is out of stock, I believe that people think it is dory and not her mother. I've seen a couple of people on Instagram with the Jenny plush claiming it as Dory. So it's a misunderstanding on the fans part. Here's a picture to compare Dory and her mother.
Jenny
a907db32-5416-40ef-963a-8403ed124b17_1.b4ed7d723bb2d272ada0a1d868357721.jpeg

Dory

Last edited:
So it's popularity rather than lack of popularity leading to her being hard to find, that's interesting.

I have Charlie, I NEED Jenny lol. That's interesting because Dori looks more similar to Charlie over Jenny. I hope all of us that are looking for her are able to find her.

I got the FUnko minifigs of Dory and Marlin yesterday, since DSF had the boxes for $5.50 each. I was really hoping for Gerald, though. I have fallen in love with Gerald!

I've been wanting the Sea Lion Plushes since they first came out, but I've been waiting to see them in stores. But after seeing the movie I couldn't wait anymore, and went ahead and ordered Gerald, Fluke, and Rudder today. With the Disney Store website free shipping until Sunday (FREESHIP), I had no reason not to. These (and all the new characters really) are to funny/adorable not to buy. :D

And why isn't there a baby Dory plush? She was the cutest thing, with those giant eyes.

Last edited:
I've been wanting the Sea Lion Plushes since they first came out, but I've been waiting to see them in stores. But after seeing the movie I couldn't wait anymore, and went ahead and ordered Gerald, Fluke, and Rudder today. With the Disney Store website free shipping until Sunday (FREESHIP), I had no reason not to. These (and all the new characters really) are to funny/adorable not to buy. :D

And why isn't there a baby Dory plush? She was the cutest thing, with those giant eyes.

There is actually! It was leaked on Radio Disney Club but it hasn't been released yet (at least in the US). I'm assuming because of spoiler reasons where you never see her in the marketing?

412354139471-1.jpg

Last edited:
There is actually! It was leaked on Radio Disney Club but it hasn't been released yet (at least in the US). I'm assuming because of spoiler reasons where you never see her in the marketing?

I had just before, seen some one post a pic on the Disney store Facebook page asking about these. XD They were asking when they'd be available, and of course Disney was as vague as always. I hope to see a good deal of merchandise of her as a baby. She is too cute.

I would also love to see a toy, plush, pin, and lithographs of the new Piper short film too. The short was as sweet as the movie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back