• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

first cork boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
first cork boards

reeneibakini

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Finally put a couple little cork boards together. Still some missing pins from some sets...hopefully I will be able to complete them soon!:x:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
When I see beautiful boards like these it makes me want to collect princesses hehe!

Stunning collection!!!!

I collect Princesses too - I feel your pain in wanting to complete sets that are almost impossible to get hold of!

Fantastic cork board, it is really lovely and lovely presented :)

Thanks everyone! My "Lovers" board is my fav :) There are lots more...shoulda gotten a bigger board!! When I get the last Little Mermaid pin for "The Kiss" series I definitly want to frame that one and the UK romance series....if anyone has any ideas for how I should do that it would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back