• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First Pin Frame :) - Tangled

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Pin Frame :) - Tangled

lunarbasket

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
After seeing all the gorgeous frames here I had to make one of my own :) It's still a work in progress and could be done better, but i'm happy with it for the moment!

The space is for the Rapunzel chaser that's "here" but is still at my boyfriend's house, so i'll add it this weekend! I'll also try and get a better picture because this one is just awful! :lol:

Tangledframe-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! :)

The sparkly stickers were a last minute addition at the register, thankfully Michael's was having a huge frame sale (which means more money for pins, right? lol)

Nice frame Brittany!!! Is the pin in the middle the one I got from DLP for you??? Looks really neat in the set!

It is! And I think it may be my favorite out of all of them, the concept art did not do it justice! :)

Danny I thought about that while I was putting these in...I'm going to need to buy a bigger frame :lol:

Beautiful! I like the modern princess look with the renaissance look of Tangled, it looks great! :D

. . . Once I find my digital camera I am going to upload images of Tangled board. :)

Finally got the chaser from my boyfriend and added it to the frame, so I updated the picture (albeit still crappy quality, ugh!)...I'm hoping more pins will be made with the UK release of Tangled tomorrow!

Yay! A place of glory for the chaser pin. :D Now you just have to ad the booster pack when it comes in. . . . LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back