• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First tentative steps into pin collecting... Here is my first haul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First tentative steps into pin collecting... Here is my first haul!

Fishyfins

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all :)

I was dragged into pin collecting last month whilst on a trip to WDW, and spent quite a bit of time/money in the parks building up a small collection. I also bought a few from the UK online Disney Store when i got back to the uk. So here is my current collection. The first page are my "keepers", the second page are my traders (a few of them i have two of, hence why they appear on both pages). I am paticularly fond on the baby pins, and the Lady pin :)

5a7LSl.jpg

RU3d80.jpg

Nice haul. We were at WDW last month as well. Now I know who was going ahead of me and snatching all the Wall-E pins :drool: You've got a great collection stared and thanks for sharing pics.

Nice....before you know it you'll be swimming in pins and be completely broke like the rest of us. :crazy:

That's quite a nice collection so far! If you keep up this pace, you'll need more pages/boards in no time ;-)
Enjoy this great hobby!

That's a pretty impressive haul! My first steps into pin trading I only came back with four pins, although I was aggressively trying to deny it the whole time. But in the end... Resistance is futile.

Nice collection so far. Naturally I love Rufus and Stitch! Be sure to update when you get more! (Also, if you're going to be swimming in pins, do make sure those pin backs are on them first. Otherwise things could get ugly. ;))

Welcome! The nesting doll pins are a favorite of mine as well! Took a few trips to WDW to get them all!

I'm new too! Won't be in a park until October, though! Welcome to the fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back