• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Flynn Rider is in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flynn Rider is in the house.

flynnrider

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! My name is Joey, and I've been collecting Disney dolls since 2010. I collect mostly Pocahontas dolls, since she's my favorite and so is the film.

I love Disney. I must watch a Disney film every week. I make gifs and edits on my Tumblr. Let's just say I know how it feels to be a Disney fan just like most of you!

I can't wait to get used to this website. From what I hear it is amazing! Message me for any Disney doll related thing because my collection is HUGGEE and I know everything about these dolls from both the past (90's Mattel dolls) up to today's popular Disney dolls.

Hope to talk to more of you soon!

Welcome to the boards :) I'm Echo. A lot of dolls creep me out, but I've taken a liking to certain Disney dolls. Currently the only one I own is a wedding dress Rapunzel one. Beautiful except she has her long blonde hair when she should have short brunette hair *pout* Have fun here!

Welcome and we can't wait to have you share your knowledge about the dolls you collect!

Vicki

What did you think about the pictures of the Designer Villains? I am not decided yet as to if I am going to get them all, Ursula is a little haggard looking for me, but maybe when non-retouched photos are posted I will feel differently...

Wow thank you all! I really feel welcomed :)

What did you think about the pictures of the Designer Villains? I am not decided yet as to if I am going to get them all, Ursula is a little haggard looking for me, but maybe when non-retouched photos are posted I will feel differently...

I saw them! I might get Cruella! Ursula does look a little haggard haha, but she does capture the essence of Ursula I guess. I remember watching an interview once of the voice actress who played Ursula (Forgive me as I forgot her name just now) and she said that she pictures Ursula as a retired Broadway actress. I kind of think the designer doll looks like Ursula's earlier days lol!

Welcome to the forum, Joey.

I'm not a big fan of most of the Disney dolls I've seen (although I do like the concept art for the Designer princess and villain collections), but I do like Madame Alexander dolls, and I also have a Little Miss No Name from the 60s. Right now my Disney collections include about 100 pins (including 40 "keepers," the rest for trade); an armful of plushes; and a few "Art of Disney" books.

Anywho, my name is Sara and I hope you enjoy yourself here. I know you will. ;)

Thanks again for the welcomings! And yes @disneyheat I was on Flickr for about a year! Loved it but there wer so little disney fans on they rarely updated. Luckily this is one of the best websites and is regularly updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back