• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! For a Project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! For a Project...

AidanShepard

A Villainous Villain!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey guys. c:

I was wondering if I could get some help finding some Kingdom Hearts pins. I've got a small handful, and I'd like to get a few more. I'd love to stick with KH characters and keyblades, please - though I'm open to look at anything.

I'll take a pic of what I have when I get home. I would prefer trade? Unless someone can hook me up, to to speak, lol.

tumblr_lme232c3oY1qi9dwlo1_500.gif

If you manage to find some keyblades, there are priorities I am looking for:
Studio Ghibli
Leviathan
Bond of Flame
Two Become One
Way to the Dawn
Rainfall

But I'd be happy to look at any. c:

Please and thank you. It's a bit important to me, so I appreciate even just taking a small peek.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9y6h3avuc80kw0w0gwsgc0wko_640.gif

I am terrible at ISO posts. Sorry if it seems awkward or stiff. :c

Kingdom Hearts is a great game ! I have this pin 111216 Hot Topic Kingdom Hearts Heartless symbol
RS_Rd376b9a006.png
if you're interested. I like your Countdown to the millenium Rescuers Down Under pin if possible please ,Could you pm me and let me know. Thank you from Sabrina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back