• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: For This Weeks R/C Girl.....Let's go Under The Sea!!! Ends 5/1 @10pm cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: For This Weeks R/C Girl.....Let's go Under The Sea!!! Ends 5/1 @10pm cat!
me and karl:
tumblr_inline_mie92wbMSc1qz4rgp.gif

bravo Angie!!! your taking over from your hubby ;)
tumblr_mlus7opyNg1qcrz1fo5_r1_500.gif

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

This is Great!!! LOVE the Iron Man!
That has been Me and Darris a time or 2 with the "I want one"

And this is only a temporary takeover :)

I'll dip into my collection for this one:
Pin 91022: Brave Logo - Pixar Studio Store
Pin 93758: WDI - Characters Sorcerer's Hat - Tinker Bell

Both on card :)

Not sure if you are still interested in this...but I will start it out with this set:
Pin 24512: WDW - 2003 Journey Through Time Event - The Awakening Boxed Set (4 Pins)--glass box with pink satin pillow.

Ok total bid so far:

Pin 66027: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Halloween Series Tinker Bell as Snow White Pin
Pin 81349: Tangled Opening Day 2010 Cast Member
in 73007: DSF - Snow White Portrait

Not sure if you are still interested in this...but I will start it out with this set:
Pin 24512: WDW - 2003 Journey Through Time Event - The Awakening Boxed Set (4 Pins)--glass box with pink satin pillow.

Adding this cute little Beloved Tales Pin:
Pin 91741: DSF - Beloved Tales - Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back