• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

For who could ever learn to love a... painting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For who could ever learn to love a... painting?

Cerysanne

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well, since it's almost Robby Benson's birthday (the voice actor of the Beast, whose birthday is on January 21) I felt inspired to do a little painting of The Beast. The thing is, I don't have any more room on my walls because they're literally covered with Disney stuff. But I feel bad to just keep it in a box, where it's useless...
And I would love to have more pins but don't want to spend too much right now, since I'm trying to save for a potential trip to WDW...

So I thought: why not try to see if anyone on DPF is interrested by my painting? I could find someone who would make a better use of my painting than I would AND gain a pin or two in the process! :D Now, I know that this isn't an art forum, but who knows? Maybe someone will like it and we can figure out a trade that would make both of us happy! It costs nothing to try ;). So here it is:

9abs47.jpg

For Who Could Ever Learn To Love a Beast?

6' x 8'
Acrylic

I'm not too specific about what I want, especially since this is for art. My PinPics... Isn't really up to date, at least for what I own. I still want every single pin in my wants though, and they can give you a good idea of what kind of pins I like. I like princesses, glitters, couples, pins with actual scenes of the movies or with many characters, GLITTERS, gems, aristocats and GLITTERS. Seriously, I'm a ''oh, shiny!' kind of person. I really like the Musical Moments collection, and the Wedding Rings (I only have the PatF one) and of course Piece of Disney movies and Designer Couples but I'm not mad enough yet to think someone would want to trade me one of those...
What I collect would go something like this (well, it changes depending on my mood and the weather but roughly):
Tangled
Beauty and The Beast / Princess and The Frog
Other Princesses
Hunchback / Hercules (Meg <3) / Tarzan
Princesses sidekicks and villains
Aristocats

So that's about it! If you have any questions, offers, whatever, post here or PM me, I'll check often!
I'm also open to requests, if you would like me to paint/ draw something for you, I would be more than happy to fulfill your request as I need new ideas and motivation to paint!
Thank you and have a wonderful day/night !

I love that painting! I don't think I have anything to offer. :( I know I had that Belle one with the book, but I think I sold it a while ago. Best of luck with your trade. :)

Last edited:
Oh my that's lovely! You did a fantastic job.
I don't have anything from your wants exactly but I might be able to come up with an offer that fits your collection...

Thank you for your lovely comments.
And as I said, it doesn't matter if you don't have anything specifically from my wants as I don't go often on Pinpics so they only give a rough idea of the kind of pins I like, not a strict list of the exact pins I want. So feel free to send all your offers! I'm sure we can work something that'll make both of us happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back