• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Open Game: Free Interactive Game

The force is strong with this one.
All of his practice must be paying off.
Oops, I think it's time for a snack . . .

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Did you go back and update your post? I apologize - I must have written down and not checked for updates.
Yup i did. Is it better if i just make a new post each time? This is my first time playing the game :)

Week 3 - 2nd Challenge

Identify pin and PM me your pinpics # list by 11am tomorrow (June 23rd)

7cab5e767c534e491464e34f637e5eb3.jpg

775e6ccf4af73db6cc351c1509f359b5.jpg

0a55e6027509070bc9c2a7d4a26262b0.jpg

d66bdb26c3761d3832025c90f4c8ba99.jpg

6e60b3586a16ab997dc546a80b7f26e2.jpg

9dfb502474f388ebfb72506a71686c06.jpg

45eac9c8920bd8567b08779bc2f7038d.jpg

4fae57e03dd3e3c609faa6553b29a079.jpg

e5f8097e736aaf87db60739331f72788.jpg

8488fda03fab5ee742774192344ad8ee.jpg

1-8 correct =1 point
9-16 correct = 2 points
All correct = 3 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to enjoy this portion of the game but this time - I can clearly see words on a photo but no matter what I search on PinPics, I can’t seem to find anything close to the pin. Not off to a good start.

I used to enjoy this portion of the game but this time - I can clearly see words on a photo but no matter what I search on PinPics, I can’t seem to find anything close to the pin. Not off to a good start.

Don't forget to use the "Search Description" check box! If you don't, it will only search titles! :)

This looks like fun!!!!!!! Yes when searching on PinPics - do what I like to call a Fuzzy search! Not to many words in the search box and use the filters below to fine tune!

Thanks. That was the issue. Something I thought would obviously be part of the pin name wasn’t.
Thank you PinFun! SO many of the pins put into the system before we took over the site - were put in with bad titles. Unfortunately it was not looked at as closely as it is now when putting in a pin. We are working to correct all of those titles. I would love to know which pin it was so I can correct it! Also when you are in PinPics and you see an issue - use the Comment tab to send us a message and we will fix the issue!

Thank you PinFun! SO many of the pins put into the system before we took over the site - were put in with bad titles. Unfortunately it was not looked at as closely as it is now when putting in a pin. We are working to correct all of those titles. I would love to know which pin it was so I can correct it! Also when you are in PinPics and you see an issue - use the Comment tab to send us a message and we will fix the issue!

We've sent a few . . . you'll know why we were on some odd pin pages today! -grin-

This looks like fun!!!!!!! Yes when searching on PinPics - do what I like to call a Fuzzy search! Not to many words in the search box and use the filters below to fine tune!

If you receive a comment on a certain Tink pin (number unknown at the moment) later with about a hundred search words . . . you'll know they are all needed! It hasn't come up for me at all, and I've used about a hundred descriptive words! Maybe if I throw the dictionary at it?

Do you know that if you type "tink" in the search on PinPics there are 109 pages of Tink pins that come up!

Back