• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Open Game: Free Interactive Game

I think maybe I channeled Picasso. Or at least that’s what I’m claiming.

fa285ad6a10cc0cda7ed28c8dc15d73c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4d6eb1007681a71031e72a7f7b05e679.jpg

Jiminy had a wonderful day at Disneyland today. On his adventures he bought a Grogu hat in Galaxy’s Edge, warp-speeded to Pixar Pier for a jacket made out of excess Kevin feathers (very rare item), filled up an awesome Roquefort popcorn bucket and then did a meet n greet with Chip who gave him a Dale balloon to travel home with since someone stole the iconic umbrella!

What a fantastic day! So many wonderful memories were made

*Since I can only pick one person after rereading the rules for this challenge, I will point my hat towards Grogu. (8:57 Central Time)*

Last edited:

Jiminy had a wonderful day at Disneyland today. On his adventures he bought a Grogu hat in Galaxy’s Edge, warp-speeded to Pixar Pier for a jacket made out of excess Kevin feathers (very rare item), filled up an awesome Roquefort popcorn bucket and then did a meet n greet with Chip who gave him a Dale balloon to travel home with since someone stole the iconic umbrella!

Wait a minute? I thought you could only hit one person with a minus? Please tell me you are targeting Grogu or kevin? Not a poor little old mouse :p
iu

Last edited:

Have to say i especially like the kevin's feathers coat, super fun! Especially the detailing at the wrists, well done :)

I hope we get to see some more drawings before the deadline, i think its almost time up isn't it?

Oh ok I misread the prompt; oh well, I kinda wish there was a Roquefort bucket now. Can you imagine how amazing that sucker would be at the parks?! I wonder what the special flavor popcorn would be to match - French onion? Gourmet cheese?

Oh ok I misread the prompt; oh well, I kinda wish there was a Roquefort bucket now. Can you imagine how amazing that sucker would be at the parks?! I wonder what the special flavor popcorn would be to match - French onion? Gourmet cheese?

Well his hat would have to be the pop up lid :)

So who are you going to minus one?

No . . . no bucket for me . . . I want the jacket! Although, Jiminy should have gone to Animal Kingdom Lodge . . . they had this in March:

20230624185825-a61030c7-me.jpg

I was so devastated that it was little kids only!

No . . . no bucket for me . . . I want the jacket! Although, Jiminy should have gone to Animal Kingdom Lodge . . . they had this in March:

20230624185825-a61030c7-me.jpg

I was so devastated that it was little kids only!
Ooo i love the tumbler behind the jacket :D
Also found this while searching for Kevin's jacket, my mind is blown

Week 3 - 4th Challenge

Trivia
  1. Madame Mim in the Sword in the Stone was voiced by Martha Wentworth. Which other characters in the film did she voice?
  2. In the Aristocats, what kind of truck does O’Malley spot to give Dutchess and the kittens a ride back to Paris in?
  3. Which famous princess attends Elsa's coronation ceremony in Frozen?
  4. What actor was first offered to perform the voice of Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story but declined?
  5. What is the name of Donald Duck's cousin?
  6. What is the time on the White Rabbit's pocket watch in Alice in Wonderland?
  7. Which Disney movie was the first to have a soundtrack album?
  8. In which Disney movie did Susan Sarandon play the part of the Evil Queen?
  9. In Splash Mountain there is a book titled “How to catch a Rabbit”, who is the author?
  10. Which non-animated Disney film was the first ever to have a movie premiere at Disneyland?
  11. What is the name of the movie this quote is from? “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all”
  12. In Beauty and the Beast, what Color is the Beast’s cape?
  13. In what year was Euro Disneyland officially renamed to Disneyland Paris?
  14. What does Peter Pan tell the Lost Boys that Wendy is?
  15. How many letters long is the longest word from a Disney song?
  16. In what decade did the first Mickey Mouse watch appear?
  17. Besides English, what other languages did Phil Collins sing the songs from Tarzan in?
  18. Who wrote the very first Biography on Walt Disney?
  19. In Cinderella, how many of the mice are given names?
  20. How many towers does Cinderella’s castle in Walt Disney World have?
  21. How did Walt’s brother Roy propose to his wife Edna?
  22. Before Mickey Mouse, what Disney character was suggested to be the sorcerer’s apprentice in Fantasia?
  23. Who said she wanted “Adventure in th3 great wide somewhere”?
  24. What comedian provided the voice of shuttle in The Little Mermaid?
  25. What is the name of the pub that Flynn brings Rapunzel to in Tangled?
  26. During the “A whole new world” piece of the 2019 live version of Aladdin, they are seen flying over a familiar site from a previous Disney full length feature animation, which one?
  27. What was the first Pixar film NOT to be released in November?
  28. Is Ariel from The Little Mermaid left or right handed?
  29. What are the only 2 Pixar films to date that had 2 producers?

PM me your answers by 11am tomorrow (June26) MST.
1-10 = 1 point
11-20 = 2 points
21-28 = 3 points
All 29 = 4 points

Back