• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free mystery game!!! Come check it out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free mystery game!!! Come check it out!!!

NChouser

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
** The Grand Prize winner will get this pin and there choice of any other pin in my collection.

pin58954th200

Selling some pins and having a rough go at it...decided may as well give some away. So here is my free mystery game!!

All of you probably do not know I am highly active in volunteering and giving back. I have my own non profit that I run. It is a very small operation that includes just myself. So in honor of my organizations 1 year existence I will name this the " HeartisEverything LE Giveaway"

Here is how this will work. I will have 100 numbers. You pick 1. That means everyone gets 1 number. I have 5 LE pins to give away today. Each number will either have NOTHING or it will have a COLOR.Each color will line up with a certain pin. The colors are as follows.

RED
GREEN
BLUE
ORANGE
YELLOW

Now there has to be some sort of a twist at some point. It would not be fun without it.

THE TWIST::

In the order I gave above we will play a variation of a card game that we called "Mess with your neighbor". Whoever got the RED pin will get to choose to either keep there pin or give it to there neighbor Green. Then Green will choose to keep there pin or give to BLUE. This goes on and on down the line..Where this gets even more interesting is that only myself and the moderators will know what pin corresponds to what color. So The RED winner may not want to chance getting a worse pin or a better pin. If RED chooses to keep the pin he was dealt then the choice goes so on down the line until we reach YELLOW. There is a chance that nobody wants to trade there pin so we will have to wait and see!

So where does this leave our faithful YELLOW winner. It leaves them with a choice. They can keep the pin they are dealt or the pin they are given by there neighbor OR they can trade the pin in for a chance at a mystery pin. This could be a worse or better pin...you never know!!!

I know this is all slightly confusing but it really is a lot of fun. I will not be revealing the pins because of you like all 5 you may trade just for the sake of trading. All I can tell you is this. They are all LE pins. I can not reveal anymore as some of your are very good detectives and could figure it out.

In the end they are all FREE to you with shipping covered by myself.

*** JUST LIKE any awesome infomercial there is more!!! Along with the 5 winners there will be a GRAND PRIZE winner...this person can choose ANY single pin from my collection. ANY PIN that is listed on my pin pics account is availble ( other than the 5 I am using for this) *****

So 6 winners out of 100!!!

This will start when all 100 spots are filled up!!!!

Once the winners are shown I will PM them the pin they won. A list of all of these will be sent to a moderator to ensure fair play!

ALL RIGHT...SO THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR POSTING HERE! Once I announce the winners I will contact the first person and let them know the pin they have won. The whole "mess with your neighbor" could take a bit of time so while I contact them we will give out the GRAND PRIZE and the 2 consolation prizes! I wish I had the resources to give everyone a pin here but its FREE and fun to do! So here it goes!!!!!!

The 5 winning numbers are as follows:

#3 - Red winner
#17 - Orange winner
#38 - Blue winner
#58 - Green winner
#93 - Yellow winner

Grand Prize - #25

Consolation Prize winners are : 1st consolation - #81 and 2nd consolation prize - #67

Mupghle has decided to trade the pin assigned and give it to Snow. Mupghle gets Snows pin which was

pin91612

SNOW has traded the Remy Theatre Seat to Frogswithhair. SNOW gets Frogswithhair pin which is

pin75434

Frogswithhair has traded the Remy Theatre seat and has been given this pin

pin87818th200

Princessjasmine now has a choice....

Here are the names of the winners

#3 Red winner --
Mupghle
#17 - Orange winner -- Snow
#38 - Blue winner -- frogswithhair
#58 - Green winner -- Princessjasmine
#93 - Yellow winner -- dakotaa

Grand Prize winner --
Mali

Consolation Prize #1 -
RFD

Consolation Prize #2 -
ownedbycats

Congrats guys and gals. Thanks for playing everyone! It was fun! Stay tuned to see the results of the "Mess with your neighbor! I will have a nice little summary of what goes down!

Contacting winners now.....

Basically its based off a card game I play called "Mess with your neighbor" but its with pins and they are all FREE!! woo!

Sorry if this confuses you all even more! It will be fun I promise!

Here is our list.....

1. -----mylittleguy---26.
---5stitch-----------51.-----fries440--76.Ypsoyahpuch
2.---fireheadfred----27.----Churros9-------52.----weberalumni-----77.snazzybowtie
3.----Mupghle--------28.----starry_solo------53.---sorapandora------78.Taz_Hokie
4.---CawCawRawr---29.---Jadeites_Lady----54.---disneyboymouse---79.HanaA
5.---SGTBILKO-------30.---swingkitten-55.---alexjr1967--80.Lizabell10
6.----jsutherin1-----31.---PatRin--------56.---ThePinKeeper----81. RFD
7.----Apostollicgirl---32.---jeffluvstitch-----57.--ventchick---82. Scrumpman
8.----katdianee-------33.---Dalamara-------58.-Princessjasmine-83.RomancingTrain
9.-----minnieme-----34.----HoneyBunny-----59.--2infinity---84.TheotherSteve
10.----mickeymousej35.---Crushedbubbles--60.---Fuzzybunny-----85. Fi Fi tinkerbell
11.leopardpolkadotsp 36.--zoelovespins----61.--TeddyRuxpin---86.CMR626
12.-----likeaboss------37.--crashmyparty----62.-----Disxar---87.gbdb4ever
13.--Tankgirl_13------38.---frogswithhair---63.--Aura of Foreboding--88. RiceRocket11
14.----benstorm13-----39.--amandie1989----64.koozbanian_annie-89. Chilikitty
15.----stitchfan1015--40.--2spongey6--------65.-----chocobo------90. lwrn2
16.-----Merida90-------41.--Lizard1515-------66.----disneycrazee-----91.
discoice45
17.----Snow------------42.---SimplyG--67.---ownedbycats---92. Wyllieam
18.---stitch2814-------43.---echoharmony----68.---Booger1964---93.dakotaa
19.---electricglore------44.--bugcatcherjenna69.---bombardon3---94. Ihafft
20.--villanousgoof-----45.----EoTN------------70.---evaa-----------95. jaac98
21.-----Bayoujazz21-46.---mixedwolf-------71.---Princessgabby---96.caebv
22.-----Mahrii---------47.--disneydreamer-------72.-LannYard---------97. Kuppo1121
23.----zaba0518-----48.---Orlandoismycat-73.------Donna--------98.
stitch-angel2002
24.---tealke------------49.----locostitch---74.---rubyredslippers 99. Disneyvillianlover
25.---Mali--------------50.----Johnomnom----75.---Hunted Drummer----100.dis22

And just because I feel bad about 94 of you not winning anything... I will hold a second chance drawing in which there will be 1 winner that will win a pin... this pin to be exact...

Last edited:
sounds like a great game if not slightly confusing! lol, I'd love to play, Id like to pick number 13 please.
Its soo good of you to give away your pins aswell as doing volunteering! Helping others can be soo rewarding! Thankyou for this game! :)

Hi ,if you will include us the the uk can I please have number 48
if not I do understand ,have fun with ths (still trying to understand the rules!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back