• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Frozen Artwork, character signed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Frozen Artwork, character signed!

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey all! :wavey:
I've decided to give an auction a go... I recently went to WDW with several character drawing that I did and had the characters sign them. I did a couple of Elsa and Anna and decided that I would post one here. I drew/sketched this of them, and they signed above- Elsa's pen ran out a bit so she had to go back over it, but they're both there!

JhJB9ZC

(incase that fails to import, here's a link: http://imgur.com/JhJB9ZC)

Auction will end by noon, 12pm EST of January 31st, and I hope it goes to a good fan :)

In terms of bids- take a look at my wants. I'm pretty much interested in the princesses, with a HEAVY emphasis on Snow white. Not really looking for scrappers, but yeah, you guys know what to do!!!

Good luck, and happy bidding!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back