• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen: DLP Anna and Elsa Heart PD78693

Frozen: DLP Anna and Elsa Heart PD78693

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi All!!

I purchased this pin back in January and so far I'm not feeling like I a huge fan of it- I think I like the illustrated Frozen pins better, but anyway, that means I'm open to trading it for the right pin(s) from my wants list... I'd say I'm looking more specifically for the Snow White pins on my list... which doesn't narrow it down too far for you hahaha.

In any case, shoot me a PM of what you might want to trade for it?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Do you have the backer card for this? I have a few pins from your wants, they are not currently listed since I'm still adding to my pinpics.

HI - I don't know that we have any matches, but feel free to check my traders and see if anything interests you.

Back