• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen "Kinder surprise-like" chocolate eggs with 3D collectible figurine surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen "Kinder surprise-like" chocolate eggs with 3D collectible figurine surprise
Can I buybthe Frozen eggs in the UK because I cannot find them anywhere

These chocolates are made by Zaini in Italy. I'm not sure if you can find them in the UK.

I'm in the UK too and was lucky enough to find some in a superdrug and a home bargains in my home town around November time
Unfortunately I haven't seen any more since but as it seems that they have made it to spar stores hopefully we can find some more soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back