• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen mystery minis revealed + pop wave 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen mystery minis revealed + pop wave 2

staykawaii

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
url]

Last edited:
I just want tiara wearing Marshmallow but damn that is never gonna happen... 1 out of 72! And im not even sure I can get these boxes anywhere in UK haha. I will be off to eBay when they release I reckon!

These are my new addiction! I have all the Olafs so far but now I will need a lot of help to get the new ones!

Would anyone like to become my dealer and help keep me up to date with Olaf? :D

Damn I hate living in Sweden sometimes. We don't get Funko pops here. So even if some of them are avalible at Walmart for me it could as well have been WDI, I can never buy them.

So I will need a personal shopper in US! :D

The mystery minis will ruin me, but I NEED the Olafs and I know my girls will want the small Elsa and Annas. They are so cute!!!

I just want tiara wearing Marshmallow but damn that is never gonna happen... 1 out of 72! And im not even sure I can get these boxes anywhere in UK haha. I will be off to eBay when they release I reckon!

These are my new addiction! I have all the Olafs so far but now I will need a lot of help to get the new ones!

Would anyone like to become my dealer and help keep me up to date with Olaf? :D

Damn I hate living in Sweden sometimes. We don't get Funko pops here. So even if some of them are avalible at Walmart for me it could as well have been WDI, I can never buy them.

So I will need a personal shopper in US! :D

The mystery minis will ruin me, but I NEED the Olafs and I know my girls will want the small Elsa and Annas. They are so cute!!!

I can help you both if you want xD Or if you all want to go in on a box together that might be good too.

All 95 the boxes typically have the same normal ones in the SAME EXACT PLACE in each box. The chasers are random replacing 1 in each box.

I have the chaser Timon from the other set (soon ir won't be mine thouh)

But maybe if this is somthing we'd all wanna do I can help with that :D

I can help you both if you want xD Or if you all want to go in on a box together that might be good too.

All 95 the boxes typically have the same normal ones in the SAME EXACT PLACE in each box. The chasers are random replacing 1 in each box.

I have the chaser Timon from the other set (soon ir won't be mine thouh)

But maybe if this is somthing we'd all wanna do I can help with that :D

Hey Carissa
If you do end up getting a case I'd love to get the Sven , and I'd take a few of the other more common figs for zaps and such too .

Well each figure runs 7$ about including the tax, there's 12 or 16 figs in a case. So basically I guess each person could say their top ones or top 3 for each one they pay for and I would send them those. That does mean we'd have to open all of them. To find our and maybe the person who is only looking for the chase pays a little extra to make it fair? ( maybe like 14 or 20 since it takes the place of another)

I can get them for around $4 a box. Getting a couple cases. I will only need one set for myself, so if anyone's interested in the duplicates, come and get em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back