• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen pins. images as we get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah. Do you guys expect that release for the Opening Day pin to be hectic? At WDW and/or DLR?

I'm hoping it will be no crazier than the carousel release was. Not too crazy, but those that knew about it came.

Hopefully I am able to make a flight so I can get there on time for one :x:

opening day frozen pin should not be crazy. its an le2500? and split between 2 parks. Go buy it first thing, but there wont be lines waiting around downtown disney before the park opens or anything.

If anyone's at Disneyland or WDW and manages to get the booster set, then I would love to trade! I've managed to get the OE Elsa and Anna [both the Disneyland and Disneyland Paris ones] and just need the booster set and Olaf.

[Minus the DS online, DSF and the ticket pin..of course]

are the Opening Day pins usually crazy? I know the Brave and Monsters U ones dont sell for much.

Neither does WiR. The LE size is incredibly high on them. Truthfully, IDK what happened to make the Tangled one so expensive since I'm pretty sure the LE size is high like the others. I would not expect this Opening Day to blow up. If anything, the pins of Anna and Elsa will blow up it seems, mainly Elsa (seem once people realize it's Idina Menzel behind the voice, they want to collect her :lol:).

Just an update on the DLR Front...

Apparently in the last couple weeks there were some Frozen Snowflakes and Booster packs put out on shelves. They were NOT supposed to be, and they were pulled. THATS why no-one can find them... NOT because they sold out of the new O.E. pins, but because they got put out early.

Officially, the snowflake is scheduled to release Thursday Nov 21st. Chances are the booster pack will be the same.

So for all of you out there expecting the booster pack and snowflake pins from me, breathe easy.

oOOOhhh!!! Thank you for the update Psycho Pixie! My friend was running around at the park today looking to get them for me (since I don't have transportation it's hard for me to get there) and he said that he couldn't find any. I was so upset because I've already seen them on FB and eBay that said they had them "at hand" and didn't think they'd sell out this fast. I'm glad they are still going to be released later on and he would be able to get them for me!! :) Your info here has made me feel better :hsd:

Just an update on the DLR Front...

Apparently in the last couple weeks there were some Frozen Snowflakes and Booster packs put out on shelves. They were NOT supposed to be, and they were pulled. THATS why no-one can find them... NOT because they sold out of the new O.E. pins, but because they got put out early.

Officially, the snowflake is scheduled to release Thursday Nov 21st. Chances are the booster pack will be the same.

So for all of you out there expecting the booster pack and snowflake pins from me, breathe easy.

Ive just looked on disney park collection and there is this frozen open edtion pin coming out in Wdw/wdl on the 21st of November the same day as the opening day pin
image_zps4c8316a5.jpg

It is the from the sequel, Nezrof! That film comes out in 2018. It is an LE of 1 and Is a must have for completists. LOL

Id imagine paris will have its own frozen booster pack in december/January. And then dont forget newer releases are more likely to appear on PTN pins (hey Im hoping for January as Ill be there haha)

It is the from the sequel, Nezrof! That film comes out in 2018. It is an LE of 1 and Is a must have for completists. LOL

That's actually the Star Wars variant pin. Now that Disney owns Star Wars they are adding Star Wars variants of many pins. The pin is upside down in the package. Anna and Elsa are hanging from there feet Frozen in the ice in the Wampa's Ice cave on hoth. Look for the Olaf as the Wampa coming soon.

My friend Chelsea was in Disneyland over the weekend and found the Frozen booster pack on the shelf :) Unfortunately she couldn't pick it up for me because I am broke from the Thor release lol but I just wanted to notify everyone that it was there! That Frozen error pin is kind of hilarious

I will merrily take the frozen Error Jumbo in trade. :) you could even bid it in my auction..... *shameless plug, couldnt resist*

LOL. It is ok. Disneypins99 wants it. He knows someone who collects error pins. One of these days I may just have to put my correct pin up for auction, but I think I will let it sit for awhile and see how the market goes.

I was at the park this weekend and purchased the booster pack and snowflake (I call it a star..).

Just a warning, the quality on these pins are really bad. I searched through about 20-30 packs and found only 3 good ones. There is missing paint, paint in the wrong areas, black spots all over the pins.. I would be VERY careful when purchasing these if you have not inspected them first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back