• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

fun with Vinylmation Scrappers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fun with Vinylmation Scrappers!

rockashelley

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i recently went to Disney for the very first time and fully immersed myself into the world of pin trading! While i was there i collected over 52 Vinylmation pins only to come home and discover that of all the pins i traded for only 14 were real :( You cant imagine the extreme disappointment i felt knowing i had traded my real ones for fakes. So since im not willing to put the pins back into traditional circulation i have decided to make good use of them!

What do you think?
astro.jpg

IMG00594-20101029-0918.jpg

mini bones.jpg

flowerpin.jpg

Last edited:
SUPER cute! You could totally sell those(advertising that the pins are counterfeit and you had a better use for them than putting them back on lanyards)! They seem like really great quality hair accessories!

They are FABULOUS!!! If I wore hair accessories I would TOTALLY wear them... ESPECIALLY in the parks!!! Love em! Great creativity!!!

I think that's a brilliant and adorable use for pins that I thought (up until now) were completely useless. I don't blame you for not wanting to put them back into circulation (I wouldn't either), but that's a fabulous and fun way to wear pins (and honestly, I wouldn't want to wear real pins like that either because of environmental damage to them). I could totally see you selling them (provided, of course, you were upfront about the nature of the pins).

Great idea! they look fantastic! =) to quote Edna ‘E’ Mode their simply to die for DARLIN!

If anyone is interested in them Id be happy to make you one :eek:) I have close to 43 different vinylmation scrappers to choose from. just shoot me a message :eek:)

they are really durable! ive tried a couple of times to remove the pin from the center so i could add more layers....they totally aren't going anywhere lol!

WOW - I would love to have some of those for Christmas gifts and for myself. Where do I sign up to order them?

I would love to get a few of those. I could see using them for bows on Christmas presents that they could use afterward in their hair. Sign me up! Let me know what it costs... I would like 4 if that isn't too greedy.

I would love to get a few of those. I could see using them for bows on Christmas presents that they could use afterward in their hair. Sign me up! Let me know what it costs... I would like 4 if that isn't too greedy.

I would LOVE to make some for you!!! thats a really cute idea, putting them on the packages first! i may have to do that myself! lol I pm'd you let me know what you think.

I absolutely love my hair pieces. I wore one last night to a party and it was much admired. I'll post some photos later when I'm not so wind blown - party was outside. If you want them, please don't hesitate to order them from her - you will NOT be disappointed. I love mine.

These are really cute. I would be interested in a holiday one or one that has a lot of black in it. Please send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back