• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! G-G-G-GRAIL Zapped!!

ZAPPED! G-G-G-GRAIL Zapped!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
No, not by Team Docfish!! Actually, this one was very unexpected... you see, it was friendly fire! One of the more heavily involved and firmly entrenched, ranking members of the People's Team fired artillery in the wrong direction, and it landed in MY mailbox!

We have been grail zapped by Tbird with an amazing pin off our Toy Story siggy!! Tony -- not only did I NOT expect a package from you, but much less anything like this!! I'm in shock! I told you by PM -- shock! I didn't know what to say when I opened the package!!

Thank you so much, my friend!! This is going up on my Toy Story board - right - now! I'm going to have to take a pic to post of my board over the weekend!!

Thank you so much brother!! Really love the pin!!

This is what he zapped me with:

pin55953

Wow! :wavey: Very nice indeed!! Way to go Tony!! And BIG congrats to you Alex!! I think I need to up my game a bit ... dang ... must - find - more - artillery ... :lol: Now where did I put those ... :naughty:
I need more time in the day and this working part time is cutting into my research time, lol! No matter, I'm committed ... or is that I should be committed? :anxious::lol:

Hey....anything for my team leader!!! I was getting jealous seeing all those names on your signature except for mine.
Just one more toy story pin to complete your toy story pane on your signature!! Enjoy the pin brother!!:bigthumb:

Nice Zap! NO David you can not have him! Barbara is already going crazy, you don't need any more help!

Back