• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo...I got my package today and here is the run down on what I got.

I got these 2 pins (which are awesome by the way)!!

Pin 84909: WDI - 2011 Grand Opening - The Little Mermaid
Pin 89644: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Robin Hood

And let's see.....I got something else too......what was it? Oh yeah......these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lot contains the following:
(Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel, Pin 91895: DLP - Rapunzel Purple Glitter Handbag (Tangled), Pin 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel, Pin 91773: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Pascal, and Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only)

This game was fantastic!! :rock:

Thanks!

Jodi

Congrats Jodi and the Grand Opening The Little Mermaid pin rocks too!

I'm glad you all like your pins! This game was very fun to host and I hope you all had as much fun as I did! I've left all of the ones who have participated feedback and I hope you'll leave feedback for me as well! Thank you to those who have played in my game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back