Open Game: Game Results Posted!!!

Discussion in 'Pin Games' started by CanaDaLE, Jan 12, 2018.

1. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

Yay! Received a zap from @sbmpins! Thank you for the letter N!
    I need it to spell my name

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanaDaLE, Ajk and CCofRR13 like this.
  2. Ajk

Ajk New to DPF but not to trading

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

This is the game that keeps on giving!! I just got the below awesome zap from @sbmpins. Thanks so much for helping my ptd collection grow. And she matches so well with my kitchen counter!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

So finally have moved and am sifting through mail and I just realized there were two zap packages unopened, one from AJK and the other timeerkat. I am floored at the generosity this game has brought and definitely look forward to the next one :).

Thanks again you guys,
    JC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CanaDaLE, PixiePost and Ajk like this.
  4. LadyBarclay

LadyBarclay Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Look at this beautiful pin!!!!!!!!! This came in the mail a couple of days ago. I was expecting another pin (I had purchased from someone else) in the mail, so when I first opened this, I was looking at the pin through bubble wrap and thinking the color was ALL wrong, and the seller has sent the wrong pin. Never mind the other stuff in the envelope, lol!!

A huge THANK YOU to sbmpins! It is gorgeous!!
    It is the new centerpiece of my Aurora collection!! [​IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

5. sbmpins

sbmpins Pin Trader

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

So I'm not ungrateful!! I have a wonderful front office at my apartment complex that accepts packages for me but fails at the part of letting me know they have them. :) I got a notice that a lego order had been delivered and when I asked to pick it up, I got these other packages too. What an awesome surprise!! Thank you!! @Tamatoa @timeerkat @Ajk

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ajk and timeerkat like this.
  6. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    240   0   0

I totally fail, since I received this over a month ago, but I got a wonderful zap from @sbmpins ! She sent an adorable Kronk pin, tsum tsum stickers, and a really neat Flower and Garden booklet. And at this past Saturday release, I got a kingly zap from @watzshakinbacon ! Thank you both!

[​IMG]

watzshakinbacon likes this.