• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Gang zapping and the zap war continues

ZAPPED! Gang zapping and the zap war continues

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi everybody :wavey:

So Nikki (HiddenMickeys) and I have been going back and forth zapping each other in a zap war which she has been loosing (if you call getting some fantastic zaps loosing :facepalm:) Well she finally thought she had won and even included others in helping her get me back big time. Well they did a fantastic job of getting me back. I received a huge bubble envelope (I didn't know they made them this big).

Inside was several notes. The first one is from Nikki:

David,

You started the zap war but I think this finishes it :) I win, haha!

Alex, Maya, Erika & I wanted to say thank you for being a great, generous person & making so many of us smile. Hope you like all of your goodies :)

-Nikki

Here are the pins she included:

Yes the Ariel is the same pin that was on my siggy.

Here is the note from Alex:
Surprise!!!
We got you!
Ha! How do you like a taste of your own medicine???? :)

(we also mini-RAK'd you... hope you don't mind!)
This was Nikki's idea (HiddenMickeys), so if you want revenge... I nominate her for a grail slaying!!

Dear Gramps,

Here is a doodle I did of Mulan for you. It's not too good, because I don't usually color my drawings, but I wanted to try for you! :) Hope you like it! You are one of the most amazing thoughtful members on DPF, and you deserve all of this and more!

Squirt (Alex :))

Well here is the "doodle" that wasn't too good.

DSC01939_zpsb9f0b60a.jpg

If this isn't "too good" I would be shocked to what you think is good!!! This is amazing!!!

Maya's note:

Hi David!

Thank you so much for everything you do! I drew this and I thought you'd like it!

Sincerely, Maya (disneygirl333)

Here is the cute drawing she sent me and the 2 pins:
DSC01940_zpsdc7d08a6.jpg

Yes Maya, I love it!!!

Thank you all so much!!! I feel very lucky to have such great people want to do nice things for me!!!

Now I am off to see what my next move will be. Be afraid, very afraid, now I know I have to step it up a notch!!! Muuuuwhhhaaahahahaha!!! I am coming for each of you!!!

Yay!!! I'm so happy it got to you Gramps!! Like I said, its Nikki who should consider herself doomed...bwa ha ha.
I wish I could have sent the picture with more protection ;-; seems it got a little bent. Darn! Ah well, now I have learned a lesson.

I really loved the drawings, I think my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw that Mulan. Egads was it gorgeous! I'm just glad everything made it to you. Did Mulan get bent a bit in the package? If so, that sucks! I kept everything as it was when Alex sent it to me so that it wouldn't get messed up but maybe I should have just found another way to send it altogether :/ Oh well. Lesson learned for next time,

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GRAMPS!!! i just pee'd myself AND THEY HAVNT EVEN SEEN YOUR CELL PHONE!:lol:

Everything is awesome but what a nice touch to have hand drawn pics..they are gorgeous and on the money!

Last i saw GANG zap or something and it sound kinky, alittle disappointed. :(

Yes! I am so glad you got the pins and the wonderful drawings! I was so excited and was trying to keep it a secret (it's hard!) anyways, i am sorry I couldn't include anything else in the package but I am glad you love everything :)
Erika

Back