• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Gasp, Rezapped!!!

ZAPPED! Gasp, Rezapped!!!

coblj003

DPF Charter Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
45   0   1
A bit of a late thank you but I just got this yesterday as it was in my mother in law's car for a week. So I included a few zaps with her Coco Loteria she bought to let know Sora that I was indeed her Secret Santa, not thinking much she asked me later for my new address which I gave. Low and behold this huge package came in the mail wrapped in Disney duck tape and it is awesome. It's like an early Christmas(in April) gift: Disneyland History Book, a huge bag Jelly Bellies, Gamer Lanyard, Hagrid figurine, BH6 and WiR post Cards, Studio Ghibli chop sticks, Dory Kleenex, and a Gold Walk in Walt Shoes Pin from my Wants.

Thank you so much Sora,
JC
IMG_1705_zpssdehejtu.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! What a fantastic zap! That is indeed Christmas in April. Congrats!

Back