• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Gearing Towards Dolls For Bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gearing Towards Dolls For Bit

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well...after receiving my new Anna and Elsa LE 17" dolls this month, I think I am in love!!! :facepalm: LOL! They are absolutely gorgeous! :drool: I am by no means going to try to collect them all, dolls fitting my two collections, but I think I want to try to save to get a few, though I am afraid a few may remain elusive to my collection by remaining out of my price range! :sigh: Ha ha!

With that said, I am going to TRY :x: to obtain the previous two Frozen 17" LE dolls, the Tonner Jessica Rabbit and the Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format Jessica Rabbit dolls. :facepalm: Saving for this is going to put pins on hold however for me, on the rare occasion I have pin funds! :lol:

Let me know if you have one of these that we may be able to work out something.

I also have a Jim Shore Disney Traditions Rapunzel (with her and Flynn in boat as scene in her dress) that I would put as partial trade with cash towards one of the above dolls if anyone was interested. :D

Good Luck Nate Cx

I've been trying myself to just get an OE Elsa doll, but it looks like that will never happen, so I wish you much more luck then I'm having xD

omg a Traditions Rapunzel! That's amazing. I'm sure you'll find something for that. Good luck!

I'm afraid the same will happen to me, I have yet to receive my first two LE dolls but I'm pretty sure they'll make me come over to the dark side as well.

Thank you guys!!! :D I greatly appreciate it! I hope all of you trying to get these are able to also!!! :x:

omg a Traditions Rapunzel! That's amazing. I'm sure you'll find something for that. Good luck!

I'm afraid the same will happen to me, I have yet to receive my first two LE dolls but I'm pretty sure they'll make me come over to the dark side as well.

Ohhhh boy, I am positive you will feel like me once you get a look at yours!!! :lol: You will fall in love I am sure! ;)

You've geared towards an even more expensive hobby

:rofl: Well, I suppose it is probably good that I am only going to be after the other two Frozen and a couple Jessica ones! :facepalm:

This is the Jim Shore one right?

4031485.jpg

I just got it from the Jim Shore website, titled "Enlightened Love" to help so you don't have to take pictures :)

Last edited:
Oh no....I smell an addiction brewing lol.

I am so stuck in a rut trying to find an Alice doll you have no idea.
Turn around now and run away! This is your last chance before the beauty of Disney dolls bites you ;)

I cannot believe how much that Alice one has sold for in the past!!! :eek2:

I am definitely going to stick with strictly Frozen and Jessica Rabbit so they can fit in my current collection, though the two I have now are probably going to be the only ones I ever own anyway, or even see for that matter! :facepalm: Ha ha! Always keeping my fingers crossed though! :x:

Good luck getting that gorgeous Alice doll, and good luck to everyone else with the ones you are seeking! :x:

Theres an Alice on ebay for a price that shouldnt be mentioned.
Like I actually think its unacceptable.
I can buy a car with that price.... :(

You could aim for the nov Frozen girls but that is an expensive task lol.

Good luck and would love to see your collection :)

I cannot believe how much that Alice one has sold for in the past!!! :eek2:

I am definitely going to stick with strictly Frozen and Jessica Rabbit so they can fit in my current collection, though the two I have now are probably going to be the only ones I ever own anyway, or even see for that matter! :facepalm: Ha ha! Always keeping my fingers crossed though! :x:

Good luck getting that gorgeous Alice doll, and good luck to everyone else with the ones you are seeking! :x:

I saw that Alice!!! :eek: That is just plain ridiculous! :lol: I am keeping fingers crossed for the Nov. Frozen pair, but not going to hold my breath by any means! :lol: I doubt I will ever get them! :)

I will take some pictures of my collection and post them! :D I will probably take pictures of my whole Jessica/Frozen room in my house to share! :)

With my birthday less than a month away, Kevin told me to see what kind of a deal I can find on one of the November Frozen 17" dolls!!! :hsd: Preferably Anna, I like the coronation dress!!! I am sure they are too expensive, but he told me to put the word out anyway! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back