• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Get Your Own Movie, Stitch & Beauty and the Beast Pin 33301. Ends 11/9 @5pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Get Your Own Movie, Stitch & Beauty and the Beast Pin 33301. Ends 11/9 @5pm EST

offonpluto

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have this pin in my collection that I would like to trade for Dumbo pins or other pins in my wants list. I am not saying I am looking for all low LE pins or anything, just check my wants list on pinpics (Offonpluto) and those are the pins I am looking to trade for. I know not many people have Dumbo, so I am open to the other characters on my wants list as well, and maybe some that aren't.
I decided to trade this off because there were many people at the pin meet I attended and online that were interested in this pin, but no one had anything I needed. I do have about 1500 pins, and they are not all on my collection page, so I am sorry that is not updated.

Auction ends this Saturday right after my kids birthday party at 5pm EST and I will announce the winner by 8pm Saturday night.
If shipped in the USA I do provide a tracking number. Outside the US will not have a tracking number. I wanted everyone to know this right away before the auction starts.

pin33301
http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=33301&sid=6870.1383514507.v2

Comes new on card. LE 500

Now, my wants:
Dumbo pins (any on my wants list)
Fox and the Hound pins (any on my wants list)
Valentine's Day pins (any on my wants list)
Feel free to throw anything out there on my wants list actually. :)

I don't want:
Scrappers
Hidden Mickey's
Fab 5

I will start a leader board after I have 3 responses.

If there seems to be a lack of interest (or just bad timing to post) the thread will be closed early and re-posted at another time.

Any other wants we can work with?

i don't have all my wants listed, but i collect dumbo and disney animals. you can see what i already have on my blog, but my collection on pinpics is not updated except for dumbo pins i have. i'll be sitting there forever updating it.
http://mypincollection.blogspot.com/
most of that is in alphabetical order until the first few posts. i made it before i got the rest of them so they are all out of order. i love sword in the stone, enchanted and hercules for human characters, but mainly animals. i try to keep that blog updated each time i get a new pin, or at least weekly.
also love valentine's day pins since that is my anniversay and halloween pins, as long as they aren't fab five, chip & dale, daisy, those characters.

I'm gonna bid (not on your wants but that's how I roll :naughty:)Pin 94050: DSF - Pin Traders Delight - Flower and Pin 93031: DSF - Frankenweenie - Were Rat (Surprise Pin)

Ok, my turn to try now. I bid pin #34161 Choose Dumbo 2004 and pin #74738 Dumbo Happiest Moments on Earth. :)

HI AGAIN ,FOUND A FEW MORE DUMBOS
thumb130_201310117688.jpg
pin18191th200
pin25650th200
pin54468th200

[h=3]Pin 98553 Disney Store Europe - Dumbo and Mrs. Jumbo
Pin 18191 Magical Musical Moments - Baby Be Mine
Pin 25650 Flying Dumbo (Movement/3D)
Pin 54468 Si & Am[/h]

going to bed now, and i will try to check this in the morning before the birthday party to update the leaderboard if need be. get your last minute votes in! ends tomorrow!

:( ok so lets try again, you like cats/animals so lets try

pin18191th200
pin97996th200
pin90687th200

Pin 18191 Magical Musical Moments - Baby Be Mine
Pin 97996 Disney Store Europe - Villain's sidekicks 2 - Si and Am
Pin 90687 DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Little Brother

well, as a last addition, not on your wants, but an AP and maybe a good trader?
Pin 98120 Father's Day 2013 (Artist Proof)
pin98120th200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back