• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Going to Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to Paris

awpanda

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to Paris in a few months. I will be able to stop at Disneyland Paris and was wondering if there was any active pin trading. Do they just do pin trading nights? Are there cast members with lanyards? IS there a problem with scrappers? Any information would be appreciated.

Anne

Hey! There are Pin Trading Nights at DLP, usually towards the end of the month and announced at the start of each month when the pin release flyer comes out. Cast members do wear lanyards and trade and there is also a pin/trading specific store in Frontierland open at the weekends which has a corkboard up with traders on. They sometimes put a pin board up in Harringtons on Main Street too (it's the collectibles store). As for scrappers, I've never encountered a huge issue; no more than in the US parks anyway from what I know. I hope you have a great time and let me know if you want to know anything else!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back