• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Good afternoon DPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon DPF

kimpossible

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi to all. My name is Kim and I decided to join the forum yesterday. I came across the site by accident, but have enjoyed reading all the posts and comradery that seems to exist here.

I know this is a pin forum(I do collect pins) but, I found the site because of the Designer Princess Collection dolls. I bought one set at the D23 Expo last month but it won't be shipped until the end of next month. Now my oldest daughter wants a set :shock:. I purchased Cinderella of Ebay, was able to purchase Belle from DS.com, Mulan, my daughter had to fight the crowds at the store. Ariel :(, didn't get her. Now, Snow White. I didn't sleep all night. I waited up, system crashed, wouldn't let me pay (4 times). "Sorry product is not available", then....Jackpot!!!! :hsd:. I was able to purchase her(so I thought). Thirty one hours (Yes, 31) I get an email from DS.... Sorry, the item was not available when you ordered :eek2:. I had a fit!!! I wrote a strongly worded email and the response, although almost immediate, made me even more angry :rant:. My name, inserted in a form letter that had basically nothing to do with my complaint.

I know things happen but, I don't understand how such a mega company does not have a ordering system sophisticated enough to know how many dolls they have verses how many orders are placed. If they had just told me from the start that the doll was sold out, I could have made other arrangements. Hope it goes better when the next doll is released. Enough complaining.

I love Disney. I collect everything!! Pins, dolls, figurines, you name it. Thank you for your time.

We have the same problem here in the UK when ordering pins :(

Hello and welcome to the forum by the way:wavey:

Hello there! Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear you're having problems with the doll ordering sensation.
I, for one, am glad I'm not into dolls otherwise I would be going nuts. Anyways, if you have any questions then feel free to ask on the forums.
Look forward to hearing from you! See you.

Welcome Kim! Good luck on your doll pursuit! I have heard about the craziness. They are really beautiful. Hopefully they fix things before the next doll release!

images

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes. I would love to have purchased the Designer Princess pins. I saw them at the D23 Expo....beautiful!!!! Unfortunately, I didn't get them. I had spent too much money already. Now, the price for the pins is out of this world. I did buy the pretty little Snow White mirror at the Expo, tho. I see that they released it online this morning and now it is sold out. Saw it on Ebay for $118...original price, $14.50:shock:

I can tell were gonna like having you here!!!!! Agreed with everything you said!!!!

Welcome to DPF!!!!

Vicki

Hey! Sweet name! It's mine too! And my nickname at work is kp or possible! Crazy. Hope to trade with you soon! Take care, ~Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back