• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Good Day Everyone, the World Says Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day Everyone, the World Says Hello!

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
Hello Pin Traders,

My names is Chubs, or if you prefer Chu-tan. I've been collecting pins since 2003 on and off. I don't have as big of a collection as many of you on this site, due to the majority of my collecting years being in my adolescence. I collect Ariel, Star Wars, and recently Anna pins. I have many micro collections that I just get if I see it on a CM lanyard that include Meet the Robinsons, Imagineering, Art, and Figment. I also collect vinylmations and Disney Store dolls.

In general I'm a Disneyphile with the dream to be an Imagineer. I'm going to school for Engineering Design and Studio Art (An odd combination I know, but I love both). I've been lurking on the forums for years, but never was tempted to make a profile until two months ago, and now I'm posting my hellos.

If you wanna talk mechanical engineering, design, or just Disney in general with me, we can geek out over everything in the parks! I love to talk to fellow Disney geeks!

Anywho, I guess I'll stop here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hey Chu-tan, welcome! Thank you for joining us and we'll look forward to watching you accomplish your goals with WDI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back