• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Good evening from Hawaii!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening from Hawaii!

PwincessButtacwup

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

This is very exciting to be joining a community of..pinners? Is there a name? Not 110% sure :lol:

After years of wishing to visit any Disney park, I was lucky enough to visit Disney Land on the 60th anniversary (completely by chance) and then Walt Disney World for my birthday. It was at these times that my love, to put it mildly, began with collecting pins and just the parks in general.

I don't really know the ins-and-outs of trading and really, the pins I have were chosen more for sentimental value than trading purposes but it's still fun to share with others and talk about our experiences!

Well, that's just a tiny little snippet about me and I look forward to learning more about pins and such :)

Welcome! It's a fun, generous community with people who know pretty much everything there is to know about pins! Or most of what there is to know, anyway.

PwincessButtacwup! I like you already! The Princess Bride is my favorite! (Well, tied with Disney. ;)) Welcome to the forum!

Hello! Well originally I'm from Nebraska so the landscape changed drastically haha. The island is beautiful. From our home, we have a perfect view of the mountains and bay. I still have to pinch myself that we actally live here! When you visit, I would suggest coming in the winter. Not because of the cold on the mainland but because it is also cool on the island. The trade winds are a natural A/C. We arrived here this past summer (late August) and it was insanely hot and humid. Luckily, that is completely out of the ordinary and the weather is pretty much perfect always :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back