• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy Lost His Marbles...ALL GONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I see why you voted for a rest... LOL...

I did not see that you started your own version of my game...

Don't I at least get a 30 Day Creators License before everyone starts to copy my ideas???

I had that with the Auctions before they were taken over...

My next card game is less mystery and more of a risk on both sides, but I better not share too much before someone runs with my idea... Bwahahaha...

Yup! I was going to wait til December but then remembered someone else mentioning they were going to have one around Thanksgiving so I wanted to get in while I could. Before people spent their Christmas money on BatB PODMs.

With your card game, I am going to assume there are either 52 packs or 54 packs (if you include the Jokers). And maybe the Jokers would be the grand prize?

I am more creative then that... lol...

Yup! I was going to wait til December but then remembered someone else mentioning they were going to have one around Thanksgiving so I wanted to get in while I could. Before people spent their Christmas money on BatB PODMs.

With your card game, I am going to assume there are either 52 packs or 54 packs (if you include the Jokers). And maybe the Jokers would be the grand prize?

I think anyone wanting to copy your ideas should have some respect and at least ask your permission first =\

And I also think you need to reply to my pm when you get the chance!! :p

Received my marble & pin! Thanks for another fun game.

I received Pin # 80331:
pin80331

I received Pin 59238: DLR - Valentine's Day 2008 - Roger & Jessica Rabbit LE 1000

pin59238

This is my first LE pin ever and it's a pretty sweet looking pin on pin! Not bad for a consolation prize.

Just a friendly reminder from the Goof....

If you have received your item and this transaction is complete... Would you please do me a favor and give me feedback for the transaction...

I have sent out over 120 packages in the last month as well as left positive feedback for all of those transactions... But I have only received back 30 feedbacks... I will never become a top trader if I do not receive any feedback...

So please whether you were a winner or not, please take the time to submit feedback...

But... if you feel I do not deserve the feedback, then please send me a PM to discuss any frustrations you may have...

Thanks Soo Very Much...

Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back