• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy Lost His Marbles...ALL GONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy Lost His Marbles...ALL GONE!!!
Well, I almost won... =\ ah well I never win anything so I had no expectations. Congrats to the winners, those are some great prizes!! Thanks for the game moe and Rebecca!!!

Current Updated Picks that have been made and who is next to choose...

This seems to working out quite well so far... Everyone who sent me their pin choices were able to get their number one chosen pin...

Medium Prize Picking Order
Evaaa
1st Pick
DSF Sulley Movie Seat
Thel91
2nd Pick
Tiana and Naveen Splash Mountain
Doodlebug86
3rd Pick
DSF Gus and Jaq in Teacup
Rubyredslipperedgoddess
4th Pick
WDI Sorcerer Hat - Daisy
mylittletyguy
5th Pick
DSF Sulley Movie Seat
Molly
6th Pick
WDI Pete's Dragon
Pargani
7th Pick
WDI Jack on Pumpkin
*fi_fi*tinkerbell
8th Pick
DLR - Attraction Poster Dumbo
Disneydreamer
9th Pick
Mickey with Seal
Catz
10th Pick
Mad Tea Party Triple Spinner
Major Prize Picking Order
Pin-A-Colada
1st Pick
Alice 3 Playing Cards set
bjean
2nd Pick
Alice Pave Series
Bryanag135
3rd Pick
Tinker Bell as Belle
Mixedwolf
4th Pick
Tinker Bell as Peter Pan
Hiddenmax
5th Pick
NBC Group Jumbo
Grand Prize Picking Order
Molly
1st Pick
DSF BT Cinderella
Echan50
2nd Pick
Alice Doorknob Set
KingNiptune
3rd Pick
Fantasia Mickey With Brooms
Bryanag135
4th Pick
Tinker Bell as Sorcerer Mickey

Last edited:
Thank you Moe!! This has been a really fun event and I'm very happy I got to participate!! :hsd: I can't imagine all the work it took to put this together!! :facepalm: YOU are amazing!! And VERY creative!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Wishing you a terrific weekend!! Take care, *bjr

A big thank you to Moe and Rebecca for having such fun contests. I've been able to reach out and talk to others through your contest and in turn make new pin pals.

Thank you x1 a bajillion!!!!!!!!!

Eva

A big thank you to Moe and Rebecca for having such fun contests. I've been able to reach out and talk to others through your contest and in turn make new pin pals.

Thank you x1 a bajillion!!!!!!!!!

Eva

<---- agrees.

Moe, I have been trying to choose all day but your inbox is full :(

I tried to reply to your reply to my PM to let you know that I wasn't replying for Moe, but just letting you know that you were next to choose. Then I couldn't send my reply because your inbox is full. lol

I don't think you want to post your shipping info in a post here, so Moe's going to have to clear something in his inbox to let you respond, I think.

Sorry about any confusion my PM caused!

Oh, man! I've been crazy busy so I missed all the fun! I was so excited that I got two major prize chances...but didn't get chosen! Dang! Oh well, what a great contest. Can't wait to do another!

Hello everybody and sorry if I make you wait so long :)

this is my pick

Pin 65094: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Pin

Below are what we have as the list of final prizes chosen... If any are incorrect, please speak up soon...

Medium Prize Picking Order
Evaaa
1st Pick
DSF Sulley Movie Seat
Thel91
2nd Pick
Tiana and Naveen Splash Mountain
Doodlebug86
3rd Pick
DSF Gus and Jaq in Teacup
Rubyredslipperedgoddess
4th Pick
WDI Sorcerer Hat - Daisy
mylittletyguy
5th Pick
DSF Sulley Movie Seat
Molly
6th Pick
WDI Pete's Dragon
Pargani
7th Pick
WDI Jack on Pumpkin
*fi_fi*tinkerbell
8th Pick
DLR - Attraction Poster Dumbo
Disneydreamer
9th Pick
Mickey with Seal
Catz
10th Pick
Mad Tea Party Triple Spinner
Major Prize Picking Order
Pin-A-Colada
1st Pick
Alice 3 Playing Cards set
bjean
2nd Pick
Alice Pave Series
Bryanag135
3rd Pick
Tinker Bell as Belle
Mixedwolf
4th Pick
Tinker Bell as Peter Pan
Hiddenmax
5th Pick
NBC Group Jumbo
Grand Prize Picking Order
Molly
1st Pick
DSF BT Cinderella
Echan50
2nd Pick
Alice Doorknob Set
KingNiptune
3rd Pick
Fantasia Mickey With Brooms
Bryanag135
4th Pick
Tinker Bell as Sorcerer Mickey

Packages of Pins and the special Original "LE100 Goofy Marbles in their original backer wrappers" are being packed up this weekend for a Monday shipment... If you are a fan of the goofy Auctions/Games... These marbles may proove to be valuable in future Goofy Games and contest, as well as any other silly thing like playing cards and other such unique Goofy Game Prizes... These again may be useful to own in the future... Bwahahaha... Good Luck trading for them...

I would also like your opinion on what to do this week in the Goofy Fun House of Pins... LOL...

A) Give things a Rest and Take a Break from everything...

B) Auction a New Exciting Pin I have that many want...

C) Introduce a new Goofy Game involving Decks of cards I bought at DLR this morning...

Give me your thoughts please....

I would also like your opinion on what to do this week in the Goofy Fun House of Pins... LOL...

C) Introduce a new Goofy Game involving Decks of cards I bought at DLR this morning...

I vote for a rest or an auction. :)

I vote for another. I think they're pretty cool

This game was fun, but maybe a rest would be good for awhile. Especially since there's another game that's already been started up. Since everyone won something, it would give people time to find out what their winnings from the marble game are and enjoy that.

I vote for a rest or an auction. :)

Hmmm... I see why you voted for a rest... LOL...

I did not see that you started your own version of my game...

Don't I at least get a 30 Day Creators License before everyone starts to copy my ideas???

I had that with the Auctions before they were taken over...

My next card game is less mystery and more of a risk on both sides, but I better not share too much before someone runs with my idea... Bwahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back