• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy's Great Giving Game SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totals for multi packs are as follows...

For North America...

1 Pack ......... $12.50
2 Packs ........ $23.75
3 Packs ........ $35.00
4 Packs ........ $45.00
5 Packs ........ $55.00

For International...

1 Pack ......... $14.00
2 Packs ........ $26.00
3 Packs ........ $38.00
4 Packs ........ $48.00
5 Packs ........ $58.00

This includes shipping with Delivery Confirmation...

Found it ;) Thanks :) Will send payment right now :)

Goofymoe, You are such a great person! your so imaginative, and fun! I wish I could buy some squares from you to help with your quest, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

since its for a good cause, I guess one more game wont hurt my bank balance too much more :) I'd like number 34 (assuming its not already been picked, if it has then any random number left is fine by me). Off to my friendly PayPal account I go, good luck getting everything sorted out!

I will take two! #14 and #64 if it just so happens that I've got confused with the numbers then pick me two random ones, I'm not bothered :) I will send the money ASAP!!

-Charlie

Give her 14 and 68

Thank You Steve for the help... As I know a few locations of the winning numbers from the list... Well the first picks on a couple boards... I am unable to select anyones numbers for them... Steve could you pick numbers for Eyhahndisney's pending locations and any others that request a random location... I would appreciate it... I know you do not know where the winners are and thus being as random as I can think of...

We should be near the final 20 remaining locations and with enough secured payments the reveal of all the mystery spots will happen sooner than later...

I will take two! #14 and #64 if it just so happens that I've got confused with the numbers then pick me two random ones, I'm not bothered :) I will send the money ASAP!!

-Charlie

#14 was taken by post 66...so CheshireCat (Charlie) gets #57

May I please have a random number if you have any left. Once you confirm, I will send payment.

Thank you.

NateLove gets #41

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back