• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Got a live zap from docfish2u!!!

ZAPPED! Got a live zap from docfish2u!!!

Arielskellington1423

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   1
Yes the "grail slayer" him self zapped me (crystal) for the first time ever in person!! Matt and I took our boys to DLR on thursday and went to the pin trading tables to finally meet David (docfish2u), we made a couple trades with him and hung out and talk for a bit, but right before we were going to leave David came up to me and gave me this beauty and told me you have been zapped
pin37072

Pin 37072: M&P - 3D Compact Trap Pin (Ariel & Flounder)

Thank you so much for this pin David is going
straight to my personal collection.

and again Thank you Thank you Thank you

The Doc strikes again! lol. Congrats on the zap!! And while I have yet to meet this fish doctor, or doctor fish, I am very impressed by his generosity!!

Crystal, while it is a beautiful pin, it does not compare to your beauty, both as a person and a friend!!! You two are wonderful people and I am better for knowing both of you!!! I had several people make me offers and turned them down. Now I know why, it was meant for you!!! Thank you both for coming out to meet us!!!

Matt made fun of me because apparently I blushed lol thank you! And the pleasure is all ours! You guys are great people and it was nice to finally meet you in person!! Thank you!! :)

Crystal, while it is a beautiful pin, it does not compare to your beauty, both as a person and a friend!!! You two are wonderful people and I am better for knowing both of you!!! I had several people make me offers and turned them down. Now I know why, it was meant for you!!! Thank you both for coming out to meet us!!!

Back