• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grail Mail and my Growing B&B Collection (IMG heavy!) + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grail Mail and my Growing B&B Collection (IMG heavy!) + Extras

PersinettePins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
5373.jpg
5367.jpg
5372.jpg

(These are my own snapped pictures in case anyone was wondering. I uploaded them to the new pin DB being worked on and and pretty proud of how they turned out with only my iPhone camera)

These showed up yesterday!! I love them! The Belle with Wolves is one of my favorite B&B pins of all time, and I adore the expression of Beast in the DSF DVD pin (those piercing blue eyes! Now I just need to grab the matching one of Belle's face. Luckily that one is soooo much cheaper and easier to find :D ) And Beast is my very first B&B PTD. I decided recently I want to collect the set since, in the movie, they do a lot with food. I've tried to resist the lure of the PTD but I think I'm failing miserably haha. I had to go to eBay for Belle and buy from FB and IG for the Beasts, but that is ok. I had sold some collectibles recently, put a decent chunk in savings, and kept a little for fun money. Really wanted to kick off my B&B collection with a bang since I've decided B&B, TLM, and Frozen will be my top 3 collections I focus on.

Anyway, just wanted to share!

Oh, and for funnies, here is some of the other mail I got this week. Did a lot of trading after comic con!

5362.jpg
5364.jpg

For my new Winnie the Pooh PTD collection. Still need Lumpy, Tigger, Pooh, and Eeyore (is there a Piglet?) Just, you know, the easiest of the set, lol XD. Don't really want Christopher Robin just the non-humans.

5385.jpg
5369.jpg
5456.jpg
5454.jpg

I had no idea baby Ursula was so TINY! O.O I took her out of the bubble wrap and was all o_O Her picture is fuzzy since I couldn't get a clear focus on her being so small. That's ok though! Fortunately I love tiny pins! I have a teeny tiny little Sebastian and Flounder (en rout) that are smaller than Mickey pin backs to go with it. Likewise I had no idea Sebastian was so big! This pin is freakin large! I want to thank Snoffsan for the Ariel trade! She even zapped me Sebastian! You are such a sweetie Elin!! I love them. She also traded me the full set of B&B Home Video pins! I'll put those in another post further down though since there are a lot.

5380.jpg

Speaking of tiny pins ^ Really love the small Alice ones since she was shrunk in the film. I got her for $7 from the same guy who sold me the DSF Beast Head. She was in the picture with Beast that the guy sent me so I scooper her up!

5376.jpg

Another PTD! I've put my SitS collection on the back burner to focus on B&B and TLM, but I had the chance to trade for this and went for it.

5461.jpg
5458.jpg
5463.jpg
5465.jpg
5467.jpg
5462.jpg
5466.jpg

This is the Home Video set! Some of these are pretty hard to find, like Chip. Thank you so much Elin for trading with me! They will look awesome in the B&B framed set I intend to make one day. For older movies like B&B, TLM, etc. I like to have some vintage pins in the mix to harken back to the date they were made. These pins help my collection feel extra special to me and I really appreciate our trade. I hope you love the Olafs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back