• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grail Mail Day!!!! Happy Dance!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grail Mail Day!!!! Happy Dance!!!!! :D

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm so happy!!! I got not 1 but 2 of my grails today in the mail. Thank you EchoHarmony and SwinginKitten for trading with me!!!! Here's what I got!!!!

pin61283

Pin 61283: Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Collector Set Darla - Explorer

and....

pin6537

Pin 6537: ProPin - The Rescuers Down Under - Frank the Lizard

but wait there's more.... Since I saw Frank was coming I just had to have the rest of the set... So I found someone selling on evilbay who was selling the rest of the set and who do you know was missing Frank!!! So I now have the entire set and that came today too!!!!!

pin9381

I'm so excited and tomorrow I get to pick up the Dumbo pin for myself and several others so that I can finish some trades!!!! :) :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back