• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! GRAIL ZAP from docfish2u!!!

ZAPPED! GRAIL ZAP from docfish2u!!!

Dalamara

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Ooooooooh my god I can't believe what I found when I came home from work today!!! I found a LBE in my mailbox, and tried to think if I was expecting anything from online... NOPE!!! It was this beauty from my Most Wanteds! Zapped to me from docfish!

image_zps230eb1f9.jpg

I have been having a rough time lately with some personal stuff, and when I saw this, with the kind note wrapped around it... I literally cried. I couldn't believe that someone could be that kind and generous to someone they barely know. Thank you SO much docfish2u!!! You inspire me to work toward greater acts of kindness in my own life. This truly meant so very much to me... If we ever meet at a pin gathering someday... You will not be able to hide from my hug!!! :D Time to change my signature!!!

You have been so nice in posting on everybody's zaps that I figured it is your turn to deserve it!!! I am so happy I could help bring a little sunshine into your cloudy days. Hang in there, you are part of a wonderful (sometimes crazy) family here. People do notice you!!! Plus you made it easy on me, you listed the pinpics numbers!!!

Another signature bites the dust!!!

David

Congrats! I remember how difficult it was for me to get that pin that I ended up buying it from My D Pins (and then found another one shortly thereafter!)

What a wonderful an well deserved zap!! :D congratulations Becky!!! :hsd: and David, I love your vendetta against signatures!! :rofl: Seriously tho, your kindness is just out of this world!! :hug:

Back