• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Grailzapper's turn to say thank you!!!

ZAPPED! Grailzapper's turn to say thank you!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
This week has been a very trying one for me. Work has been been gangbusters for 3 straight months now. All of a sudden we have no work. Thank you congress!!! Every time Congress and the President get in a tif our work slows down. Be nice if they could be grownups and do what is best for the country and work together for a change. There is plenty of blame for both sides. Okay, enough about idiots.

So as I was saying this week the bottom fell out at work, whenever that happens I start to get bummed. I was promoted to Shop supervisor last June so now it is my job to be sure everybody else has stuff to do.

Fast forward to today (which we had off due to lack of work) and I received a package from Chris (5titch). This is unusual since we don't have a trade right now. I open the package and find a note:

"Hey David!

It seems every time I log onto DPF, I always seem to see a thread thanking you for some kind of a zap :)
Well here is your zap (from me again, muhahaha!!)
They might not be the best pins, but at least 1 is LE (and I think I may of bent the post taking it out of my book, sorry;-;)

Anyways, thanks for helping to make people's lives that much better, and enjoy the pins!
They are yours to do with as however you please :)

-Chris/5titch"

Here are the great pins he sent me:
pin27531th72
Pin 27531: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Snowman

First the pin posts are fine!!! Secondly and more importantly, thank you for making my week!!!

You never know when somebody can use a pick me up so people keep zapping others!!! It doesn't matter what you zap, just that you zap!!!

That is so kind of 5titch!!! And his words are absolute truth! David you have given me a pick-me-up so many times not only through pins but also from coming on here and seeing how you make other people's days!! Congratulations on the zap!! :hug:

That is so kind of 5titch!!! And his words are absolute truth! David you have given me a pick-me-up so many times not only through pins but also from coming on here and seeing how you make other people's days!! Congratulations on the zap!! :hug:
+1!!!

I'm glad you were given a pick-me-up just when you needed it! Congrats! Those are great pins! :)

Congrats! I'm new, but have seen a "Thank you docfish2u" so many times already- clearly you are a very sweet, giving person. You definitely deserve it!

I hope I can build up a nice collection soon and send some sweet zaps out to these lovely folks. :) Thanks for setting a great example of generosity.

--Melanie

David you deserve it and all that comes your way! You have spread so much happiness around on DPF and have inspired many to do the same. I sure hope work gets better for you. Way to go 5titch!

Congratulations! You absolutely deserve it, I'm always seeing threads of people thanking you! I'm sorry your week has been rubbish but glad you got a well needed pick me up!!!

Back