• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Green Collector!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Collector!

literarian

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I'm approximately 1 day into my pin collecting (truly "green"). Just went to Epcot this week for vacation, the last time visiting a Disney park being almost a decade ago. I fell in love with all the pins I saw people wearing around the park and ended up buying 4 for myself! Didn't know trading was a thing until later that night but now I definitely want to get involved. As for the "green" comment, I also study wildlife so keeping with my inner environmentalist and animal-loving nature, I already have ideas in mind for my future pin collection.

I'm a cynical sarcastic romantic who runs a book review blog, loves photography, and aspires to be a published fantasy author.

So yeah...hi! :)

EDIT: Here are the 4 pins I got at Epcot this week!

tumblr_o3xp59LjTl1uc9kwlo1_540.jpg

Last edited:
These are the 4 I picked up from Epcot. I was so disappointed when I didn't find the spinner pin at first (saw it as a keychain and really wanted the pin version) but they had it at one of the carts as I was leaving. The others were just some of my favorites I saw that day. :)

0a451bb6251ebaefd52b0ea1e72a4b31.jpg

These are the 4 from Epcot that I picked up. Was almost disappointed when I couldn't find the Epcot spinner one as a pin (only saw the keychains) but they had it at the cart as I was leaving.

tumblr_o3xp59LjTl1uc9kwlo1_1280.jpg

Welcome!! I love your collection idea. I'm studying zoology and have a small collection of the Disney conservation fund pins and buttons. I hope you have a great time here and a lot of luck with your pin trading!

Welcome to the dpf Family.

This is truly a great place to get acquainted with pin trading and learn about this exciting end addicting hobby.

Great choice of first purchase pins

Wishing you many successful trades and much joy from this hobby.

Those are some good choices to start! It's really cool you have a blog! Blogs are a great way to unwind and express yourself, maybe you should document your adventures in pin trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back