• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings from bonnie Scotland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from bonnie Scotland!

dlrpmad

#1 Stitch Fan!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey guys, Im Sean and I'm from, well, Scotland! I've found some old friends on here so its been very reassuring. Well as you can see, HUGE Stitch fan and am trying to hunt down as many of his pins. But as a whole, I collect:

Mainly Stitch
Sorcerer Mickey
Chip and Dale
DLRP pins

I hope I make some amazing trades and purchases in the near future!

Have a great day!
Sean

Welcome to the site! On my fathers side of the family we have a lot of ties to Scotland & Ireland (although I've never been, it would be cool to have the chance) I hope we can maybe make a trade sometime! :)

Hi Sean. I'm a big travel-obsessed person. :p If I ever go to Scotland, can I stay with you? haha :)

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!! I also forgot to mention Im 17 and have been to DLRP twice!!

Scotland is a beautiful country, just as long as you stay away from the cities. Well, Edinburgh isn't that bad to be honest. Cornwall, where my Dad is from, is also beautiful AND it has about 3 big cities. Its full of small towns and villages which is amazing.

Anyway, thanks again and I hope to trade with everyone soon!
Sean

Hi judy, thanks for reminding me but Im not really interested in that pin anymore. Do you by any chance, have any DA Stitch pins???

Im actually getting all emotional with all the happy welcomes! And I'm a DPF Charter member...how did that happen????? Lol!

Judy if you still have the Jumba/pleakley dressing room door pin, I'd happily trade you the DLR Hunting for Pins Mickey pin! If you'd like it then please PM me!

Thanks again everyone!! And I hope with you soon!

Hey Sean , Welcome to the Forum.
i love stitch too and ill be posting my video on the forum in a bit.
were i have over 20 pins on my traders list i let you Know when its uploaded.
im from the uk too and i am a young trader :)

Hi miss.mouse, yay an other young UK trader!! May i ask and say how old, if thats not too rude a question? Oooo a video, where will it be when you put it on?

Oh and hope much of a Stitch fan are you??? Ive watch all 4 films AND 2 TV Shows (the normal one and the japanese one) plus i have god knows how much Stitch stuff, ranging from plushes to pins to a bed set! So yeah, im obsessed :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back