• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings & Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings & Salutations

Restless Bones

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I just registered and wanted to say "Hello!" I've been lurking about the past few days and I think that this is a wonderful new site. The admin, mods, and members are to be congratulated. I generally like most things Disney, but I'm a huge Haunted Mansion fan. I caught the pin bug three or four years ago. I collect Haunted Mansion, Lonesome Ghosts, Sleepy Hollow, Dia de los Muertos, some Jessica, and anything that happens to catch my eye.

I wish this Forum great success and look forward to meeting you all in discussion here.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back