• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grim's Farewell Bag-O-Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks creativeextremeties! I was wondering too and was going back and checking making sure I didn't forget anything in the PM!! lol

I'm too late for the BOC.

I'll miss seeing you at the park. I hope you have a blast in NY

Your friend, Jason

Alrighty, invoices are out, and I'm going to bed! A few things real fast:

It is drastically important to include all the required info in your PM! Unfortunately, this time around there were so many PMs that were missing info, that I had to bump them all down into the waiting list. Because of this, not all BoCs have been claimed. (This DOESN'T mean there are extras available!) Information has been sent to the involved parties giving them a second chance. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Hi Selen
I sure hope you did!!I wanna have some of Grims crap before I go to WDW!!Thanks GRIM as well if Selen made it

Judy, it is our lucky day. You got some cr.p :) 3 bags to be exact. I just sent payment on your behalf.

Grim kindly requests that you take a pic of your BoC and post it in this thread.

Missed again. Well crap - no bags-o-crap for me. Good luck in NY and don't worry, we can keep you in pins for the rest of your life:) Welcome to the East Coast.

Last edited:
Well I received my BOC today, and was greatly underwhelmed. I had purchased 3 BOCs. I understand that this is random, and luck of the draw, etc, but I thought it would at least be official Disney items, instead of 1 pin, and 2 Fantasy pins. Yes one is a DPF pin, but I can not even use that as a trader if I wanted to.

attachment.php

Thank you for the awesome Bag Of Crap!

These are the great pins that I received
pin74319
Le 300 and a very big pin :)
pin34239
old Pinpics le 300 pin
pin81683
And this pin which I love and have never seen before! It's a le 200 from the UK Disney store! The lid of the lamp opens up and its much nicer in person. I'm starting to collect princess movie pins (little mermaid,Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin) and this pin looks great in my very small aladdin collection! (I had to reorganize my whole princess page to fit it,grrr:p)

Again thank you Grim for the amazing BOC and have fun in New york! :)

I think people need to understand the chance you take with buying BoC. It says "pin related." I'm sorry some of you may be slightly disappointed but I think you guys got some pretty great crap considering. :)

I actually want the pins you got Bronco. I got lucky and got the DPF pin at a local trading event through the good graces of Grim. But that pinpics pins i actually a pin i would like to put in my collection. I thought you got some great crap. Sorry its not so great for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back