• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Handmade Crocheted Little Green Man (LGM) Tsum Tsum - End Sun, Jan 22 @ 6pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Handmade Crocheted Little Green Man (LGM) Tsum Tsum - End Sun, Jan 22 @ 6pm PST

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hello everyone! It's time to auction another crocheted Tsum Tsum! This one is a Little Green Man. One of a kind cuz I kinda made him on the fly :p

The auction will end at 6:00pm PST on Sun, January 22, 2017. You can see my collection and wants on PinPics: "watzshakinbacon".

USA bids/ shipping only!

APPROX DIMENSIONS: 4.5" x 2.5"
APPROX SQUISHINESS: I don't know how to quantify that... you can squish it into a more cylindrical shape, I guess :hsd:

This particular LGM has a darker complexion than your typical LGM, but that's ok. All LGM lives matter! :lgm:

Here are the important pics you are interested in:

0cvEmg3.jpg

OQJCmob.jpg

WUixEKQ.jpg

PUXZRKt.jpg

Main Pin Collections (aka trying to start):

• Belle
  • Maleficent
  • Dumbo
  • MASCOTS!!!!

Other pins of interest:

• fox characters (Robin Hood, Todd, fox villain from Pinocchio, etc)
  • Art Nouveau style pins
  • stained glass style pins
  • "Imagineer/ing" pins (cuz.. I want to work at WDI some day lol)
  • good traders

Do Not Want (it probably goes without saying):

• Scrappers/ Counterfeits
  • Fantasy Pins
  • Dated pins (unless it's on my wants!)

Ok, I think this will be the last Tsum Tsum for a bit since school will start again soon, so... good luck, everyone! :lgm::lgm::lgm:

I looked at your last auction but didn't have anything on your wants list. I will check my traders though, maybe I can come up with something you can use for a trade.

I looked at your last auction but didn't have anything on your wants list. I will check my traders though, maybe I can come up with something you can use for a trade.

No problem! I just looked at your traders and updated my wants. DISCLAIMER: I did it on my phone so I have no idea how they value (cuz I couldn't see the wants/ trades when I was tapping through haha). I'm still pretty new to trading, so I'm not too picky!

No problem! I just looked at your traders and updated my wants. DISCLAIMER: I did it on my phone so I have no idea how they value (cuz I couldn't see the wants/ trades when I was tapping through haha). I'm still pretty new to trading, so I'm not too picky!

ok, I'll go have a look again, but I do know that my traders aren't quite up to date, sadly

It's really close between Dumbo and Belle!!

Current Leaderboard:
1) SoraPandora
2) lyn99

A little less than 18 hours until the end of the auction!! :wavey::lgm: Good luck :D

Ok, I am back. I haven't had a chance to check all my traders against your wants (to make sure I still have them).

I know for sure I have this one:

pin32993th200

Pin# 32993 WDW Cast Lanyard Series #3 - Piglet

Thank you, everyone, for all the awesome bids!! This was very exciting :D

:lgm:Winner is lyn99, coming in at the last minute! :lgm:CONGRATS! I will PM you shortly. :lgm:

Stay tuned for more auctions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back