• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Handmade Crocheted Mickey & Minnie Tsum Tsums - End Wed, Jan 18 @ 9pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Handmade Crocheted Mickey & Minnie Tsum Tsums - End Wed, Jan 18 @ 9pm PST

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hello everyone! After receiving some feedback, I have decided to auction off my Mickey and Minnie set that I have crocheted myself! Since I am a student, I have much more time than money, so I figured, why not!

The auction will end at 9:00pm on Wed, January 18, 2017. You can see my collection and wants on PinPics: "watzshakinbacon".

USA bids/ shipping only!

To see the full album (including "The making of.."), click here: http://imgur.com/a/GuzSy

APPROX DIMENSIONS: 4.5" x 2.5" for each Tsum Tsum
APPROX SQUISHINESS: I don't know how to quantify that... you can squish it into a more cylindrical shape, I guess :hsd:

Here are the important pics you are interested in:

clr1G9t.jpg

8hf3Jt9.jpg

nejJn63.jpg

7AfyFed.jpg

HdkM2Ml.jpg

ZUivLEn.gif

Hopefully, that ad really sold it to you guys! Look how much love and happiness these little guys can bring!​

Main Pin Collections (aka trying to start):

• Beauty and the Beast (mainly Belle)
  • Maleficent
  • Dumbo
  • MASCOTS!!!!

Other pins of interest:

• fox characters (Robin Hood, Todd, fox villain from Pinocchio, etc)
  • Art Nouveau style pins
  • stained glass style pins
  • "Imagineer/ing" pins (cuz.. I want to work at WDI some day lol)
  • good traders

Do Not Want (it probably goes without saying):

• Scrappers/ Counterfeits
  • Fantasy Pins
  • Dated pins (unless it's on my wants!)

Ok, good luck, everyone! Depending on how well this goes, I will make some others (I've gotten some good ideas from the other thread)!

Ooh yay for a second bid! Both pins are really nice and I'd definitely want them both!

Current leaderboard:1) Booger1964
2) Poohlady5

We're off to a great start! Have a nice weekend and happy bidding! :rock:

The winner is Booger1964!! I will send you a PM now.

Thank you for all the bids, and view for checking out my first auction! I will have a couple more Tsum Tsums to auction (Simba and LGM), so check those out soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back