• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
*Chessie arrives at the Rivers of America along with the other detectives. As he starts searching, he quickly notices the mix of Halloween and Easter decorations - and even though that decor looks a bit odd, he's pretty sure there's something else besides eclectic decorating going on. He grins as Scar goes off after a turkey leg - maybe the lion won't look at any detectives as food today - and continues looking around the River.*

Ray arrives back at TDL after taking a detour to talk to some local bugs. "Interesting folk round here, even if I don't understand a word they say." He looks around to get his bearing and sees Timon flying off toward Rivers of America. "Must be where we head." Ray hovers over the Mark Twain Riverboat as it moves around the river. "Why are there eggs floating in the water? The guests must be confused as a gator in the treetops." He scours the area for clues.

Tink keeps her eyes open for a red and purple egg as the note said. she sees scar over at the turkey leg stand scarfing down a mound of turkey legs and the CM just standing there with her jaw hanging as scar keeps eating. Tink wonders what happened to hades and texts him to let him know where they are.

Figgy joins the rest of the detectives at Rivers of America. He is disturbed by the mix of decorations. He starts to search the area for the right coloured eggs.

"I'm glad Scar is eating I hope he doesn't decide to add dragon to his menu!"

*Chessie glances over as Scar calls out, asking if anyone has seen Hades.*

Chessie (calling back to Scar): 'I haven't seen Hades for a while, but I'm sure he's having a h*ll of a time here. In the meantime, I'll keep looking for that red and purple egg - and anything else out of the ordinary.'

*Chessie continues looking around the Rivers of America.*

Timon drifts out of the tree as the others arrive, backstroking around the group as he keeps his eyes on the water, wondering where this mystery egg was. Timon was happy to see Scar with somthign to eat in his hand, his fear of becoming a morning snack finally subsiding.

"Tink this stuff is awesome, should hit me with some again so I can fly all day."

Now that would be awesome.

Joining the other detectives at the rivers of America attraction Ariel is excited to go swimming! Knowing that she is the only one that is a really good swimmer she decides to look around the river floor and under the large keel boats. Swimming up to each boat she takes a long time to search the bottoms of them while other detectives search the tops. Finally Ariel sees the purple and red egg Taped to the bottom of the boat. Ripping the tape off Ariel brings the egg up and to the shore so everyone can see. Noting that the egg has a latch she asks other detectives to help open it since it is sealed watertight.

Rafiki makes his way to the River of America as quickly as he can. He realizes he might have to go swimming, which he is no fan of. Rafiki wonders if he can hop on board an Explorer Canoe to explore in.

Tink sees Ariel dive into the river and start searching the bottom of the boats. soon she reappears with a egg the right colors too! ariel asks for help to open the latch, tink tries but it is too strong for her and looks for a whatchamacallit doohicky thingy to pry it open.

*Chessie watches Ariel dive into the water and start searching underneath the bottom of boats. It isn't long before she emerges with an egg that is the correct colors - but she is unable to open it. Ariel asks for help opening it from the detectives in the vicinity. Chessie disappears and reappears at Ariel's side, taking a close look at the egg, to see if he can figure out how to open the egg.*

Although they may not be the strongest on the detective team, the pixie, the cat and the mermaid work together to pry open the egg. Finally they are able to "Crack" the egg open. Looking inside ariel pulls out a note-

ONE MORE DEAD AND NEARBY
WHERE THE INJUNS GO TO HIDE
NOT ONE OF YOU, NO NOT YET
BUT IN THE END ON YOUR DEATH YOU CAN BET
NOW HERE IS A CLUE TO SALLY'S HEAD
MAY BE TOO LATE, MAY BE DEAD
NOT IN THESE SPOTS SHE'LL BE FOUND
IN SOME PLACE WITH FEW AROUND

BRIAR SOOT ROT, MANSION TEACUP,DINNERTIME COOK HAT, TEAMWORK TRIVIA BARN, TRUST SORA

looks like we have more puzzles to solve...

Attachments

• images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Timon floated around the egg, reading over everyones shoulder and looking up at about the time tink did. he grabbed hold of her ankle and used her to help him hold up what little pixie dust he had left to get to the other side, dropping to the ground as the last of the magical dust wore off.

"thanks tink! Now where can we find this clue?"

Swimming while Timon and tink fly they arrive at the teepees. Staying back in the water, Ariel doesn't want to get to close to the new dead body, she is still scarred from the last murder.

Ray watches the other detectives as they crack open the egg and reveal the newest note. Following Fairy Lady and Timon over to the teepees, Ray looks for a body while trying to figure out the last set of puzzles/word games. Ray also notices that a few detectives seem to have been separated from the group and worries for their safety.

Scar_Wallpaper_by_Shinigamylle.jpg

*Scar finally seems satisfied as the Turkey Leg stand is officially out of turkey legs. He is just about to go in search for the others when his phone buzzes with a message from Jack.*

Don't bother trying to contact me today. I have to keep Sally off my mind so I am in Disney SEA redecorating.

*Scar thinks of replying when he gets another message from the lab.*

We have determined one part of the poison that killed Anton. It is chemical compound (CH3)2CO. we have also determined the black hair to be from some kind of primate.

*Scar reads the message and begins to lose his good mood.He mumbles to himself.*

"What idiots!! Do I look like a scientist?"

*Scar forwards the latest lab info to the others and then walks down to the riverside. Off in the distance he sees some detectives headed for the indian village.*
"I wonder where they are going? Did they find the egg? They really should update everyone."

*Scar starts for that direction.*

OOC*Some info has been sent out to keep us going a bit.*

Tink updates scar via text, she notices the turkey cart has a sold out sign on it now and the CM's are cleaning up a large pile of bones. tink thinks about the clue, something is niggling her about it. oohh where Injuns hide, injun joe, caves, tink notes she went on the wrong path and tells the others that she is going to check out the caves on the island.

Ray has been trying to work the clues out while he flies, resulting in several annoyed people that he bumps into along the way. "I'm starting to like these name-changer games. If the map on this phone is right, Trust Sora is Star Tours. And I think Mansion Teacup is Space Mountain . . . what there are mountains in space too?" Seemingly to no one in particular, he adds: "Hey Evangeline, did you know there are mountains in space? Learn something new everyday don't we Mi Amor." He looks up from his phone to find that Fairy Lady has flown off a different direction. At that moment his phone goes off with Scar's message. "Must be something wrong with this phone, (CH3)2CO ain't no word I know."

Figment thinks Tink might have been on the right track originally and decides to check behind the teepees. As he searches he ponders the new information sent by Scar.

"Primate hair, so our killer either is or has been hanging around with Monkeys and acetone is usually found in nail polish remover. Interesting!"

Searching around the Indian teepees, Ray is still working on the clues. "Teamwork Trivia Barn seems to be the Mark Twain Riverboat. For a backwater bayou bug, I'm gettin pretty good at these. Briar Soot Rot might be the Astro Orbitor"

Last edited:
Figment spots some animal hides. He is no expert but they look like Buffalo to Figgy.

"Hmmm...This one looks different I don't think this is Buffalo."

Figgy moves in for a closer look.

Timon watches, thinking about the word puzzle but coming up stumped. the think is he can recognize one but he stunk at doing them. he begins to search with Ray, making sure they both remained in eye sight of each other working from one teepee to the next.

"Nothing yet, wonder if we jumped the gun on this one. just seemed to make sense."

he scratched his head throwing the cloth door away from the next teepee.

Back