• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Happy Grail Dance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Grail Dance!!

CMR626

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Huzzah!!!!!:rock:

Since my husband won't sign up for pinpics OR get his own ID on here, this is technically his grail post. :) Everyone - say hi to Jason!

This weekend, Sunday actually, was his birthday. :eek2: Thanks to one of the awesome members here on DPF, I (Cassie) was able to pick up his holiest of holys:
[pinpics]34336[/pinpics]

and surprise him for his special day. It's been a really tough year for us, and has certainly had more than it's fair share of low points. Seeing him unwrap the pin and turn into the equivalent of a 4 or 5 year old was priceless. :hsd: The playful 'beating' afterwards (that resumes every time he sees the pin on his board), not so much! lol After he wiped the drool off his chin and then pin, he took the pin off the backer card, to discover yet another surprise.

Unbeknownst to either of us, the artist had signed the back of the pin!!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: Needless to say - it was one of the best birthday gifts EVER!!!

Thank you a bizillion times over again to the member who made this all possible! You know who you are! Hopefully I can remember how to upload pics, as well as my account info and will have some actual pics soon.

Also, my sister gave Jason a pin as well. :) While it may not seem like much, [pinpics]88758[/pinpics], he loves Jack & didn't have this pin yet. Also, my sister had purchased some traders from another member on DPF (see a pattern that has put my wallet in it's grave yet??), and the pin was one of them. Seeing it, she instantly pulled it out and set it aside for him, knowing his birthday was coming up. What makes this even cuter, is my sister has developmental delays, and isn't always keen on processing things - yet this was the first thing she thought to do when she saw the pin. Sometimes, I wonder if my sister isn't trying to steal my husband away. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Lol that's awesome. Hope your husband had a great birthday, and thumbs up for the member that helped you out. DPF is an awesome place to be.

Congratulations to your husband on an awesome grail find and too great of you to make his grail dream come true! So awesome of your sister to join in on the pin giving fun as well! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back